Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for boxing

crowderboy

Hello I am interested in running a cycle to assit in my boxing training. I am currently 75kg with 10% body fat. My goal is to put on lean muscle and improve my punching power. I train 6 days a week and will look to go pro in 2019. Would you guys recommend anything for me to take?

I think SARMS would be best in your situation especially as you need to keep your endurance up. GW would help alot with endurance and is less harmful on the body.

if your going pro stay away from illegal shit you will get busted and then career over if you're good enough to be pro let your talent shine through.

if your going pro stay away from illegal shit you will get busted and then career over if you're good enough to be pro let your talent shine through.
this is very true... if you are putting yourself at any risk testing wise, dont use anything... that would be flat out stupid to even risk

another vote for sarms. Most every other cycle i have taken has slowed me down more than anything. usually find myself out of breath faster and slow as shit

Top Bottom