Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for boxer. What is recommended?

Pump101

My brother is a pro boxer who is 5-0 with 5 ko. He is looking to do a cycle to gain about 10 - 13 pounds of lean, hard muscle. He wieghs 166, but fights at 159. He would like to fight at 164. However, he needs to gain about 10 pounds, so he would weigh about 176. During training he can cut to 164 pretty easily because you just cut your water down, but he wants to have good muscle when he gets in the ring. He will not fight until next July because of an injury, so he would like to gain the wight by then. Any recommendations would be great.

I was thinking a little sust. and EQ and then winny towards the end.

thanks for your help.

with test he will put on too much mass and it will slow him down. although the agression will be great.

with var he will get strength which will help his speed a bit. a good cycle could put on the desired weight and it is solid muscle.

id throw in some winny to give him more vascularity i.e. less fat. so every ounce he has will be muslce.
but it may make his joints ache so no good for a boxer.

If he's coming back from an injury, 10-13 lb should be able to be made without drugs through diet and lifting tweaks. He's got 9 months...

Wow. Theres alot of.......

First off, theres no different types of muscle from different types of test (ALL AAS ARE MODIFIED TEST). So hes not going to get bulky from test or anything special from anything with a cool buzz about it.

As an athlete he needs to be concerned with post-cycle recovery, and Testing. If there will be no testing, then no drug is off limits. If he is too be tested, I wouldnt touch deca, Eq or Winny. I would stick with Test prop, suspension, and Dbol or Var if he really wants to spend money for the fun of it. Make sure to include arimidex or letrozle to keep bloat down. If he's not going to be tested, then Halo is a great drug during comp, along with a moderate amount of test.

Make sure his recovery program is top notch. Clomid, Arimidex and AM Dbol. This will ensure the minimal drop in performance while coming off.

Top Bottom