Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for boxer. What is recommended?

Does nobody else but me think that with 9 months, a 166-lb guy coming off an injury can gain 10 lb with solid nutrition, adequate rest and proper training?

THeMaCHinE said:
Does nobody else but me think that with 9 months, a 166-lb guy coming off an injury can gain 10 lb with solid nutrition, adequate rest and proper training?

easily and becuase he's a boxer he will probably be training hard anyway. u dont need roids.

THeMaCHinE said:

i agree but thats not what he asked...

What's his history? Is this his first cycle? If so than I would keep it simple and low dose. There's no point in overdoing it his first time out. Since he is a boxer in training, his exercise level should already be good. Tell him to go on a high protein (200 g/day) moderate carb, low fat diet and stick to something like fina at 50 mg ED. Maybe if he turns out to be prone to fina dick add a little test prop in as well, say 50 mg ED. Eight weeks of that (diet and training plus the fina/test prop) and I think he'll have no problems adding 15 lbs of solid lean mass. Also, both fina and test prop are short acting and out of the system fast (in case of testing).

-Spidey

edit: I see a few people suggesting halotest. IMO, that would not be a good choice. Halo has relatively low anabolic effect and is quite toxic to boot.

Last edited:
how bout fina + test ? would he mind ed injections and maybe through winny in there too.. but make sure the drugs will clear the system b4 test time

wk 1-10 400 mg test (could probably go less but...)
wk 1-12 75mg tren ed for strength and lean gains
wk 4-12 50mg winny ed watch out for the joints but you should be fine

then start nolva/clomid

just an idea and he will have to eat even more then he eats now to get good use of the gear...

good luck

Top Bottom