Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On cycle & after PCT bloodwork.. help needed!

Hi mate,

thanks for the concern. The labs confirmed cholestral is actually ok, its just forgot to note down the reference range for it.

U know how it is, summer is here and i need to look good for the beach ;)

After this summer im going to come off for and let my body recover. I just dont wanna look shit for the summer.

Im sorry you felt you were wasting your time. I do appreciate all the help I get here and I do take the comments on board.

Originally I was gunna go on tren ace/prop, but after a bit of research i decided on Winstrol and prop.

Winstrol reduces SHBG. Im just hoping I dont screw myself up too much. Ive added HCG into the equation this time and running forma throughout.

Hi mate,

thanks for the concern. The labs confirmed cholestral is actually ok, its just forgot to note down the reference range for it.

After this summer im going to come off for and let my body recover. I just dont wanna look shit for the summer.

Im sorry you felt you were wasting your time. I do appreciate all the help I get here and I do take the comments on board.

Originally I was gunna go on tren ace/prop, but after a bit of research i decided on Winstrol and prop.

Winstrol reduces SHBG. Im just hoping I dont screw myself up too much. Ive added HCG into the equation this time and running forma throughout.

I understand man I wanna too! Is you health and organs more important to you or doing AAS? You've got time bro. You could have a real hard time recovering. Best of luck let us know how it goes. Just would hate to see you go thru what I did thats all. At least you get blood tests I can say that. Hope you have a mean pct.

thanks man. I read your bloodwork post before.. i just thinks you need some more time and you will be fine.. the longer youre on, the longer it takes for test to restart, but it almost always does.

For proper recovery it will probably take myself till aug/sept. By that time I would have wasted summer so ill make the sacrifice in winter when I can cover up with a few jumpers and can live with the depression.

thanks man. I read your bloodwork post before.. i just thinks you need some more time and you will be fine.. the longer youre on, the longer it takes for test to restart, but it almost always does.

For proper recovery it will probably take myself till aug/sept. By that time I would have wasted summer so ill make the sacrifice in winter when I can cover up with a few jumpers and can live with the depression.

Sorry I said waste of time bud really its not just upset bc I care. Who ever said your cholesterol levels were ok needs to loose there job!!! U need to not do this cycle buddy.

When it comes to HDL cholesterol -- "good" cholesterol -- the higher the number, the lower your risk. This is because HDL cholesterol protects against heart disease by taking the "bad" cholesterol out of your blood and keeping it from building up in your arteries. The table below explains what the numbers mean.

HDL Cholesterol HDL-Cholesterol Category
60 and above High; Optimal; associated with lower risk
Less than 40 in men and less than 50 in women

LDL (low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, also called "bad" cholesterol)
HDL (high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, also called "good" cholesterol)
Triglycerides (fats carried in the blood from the food we eat. Excess calories, alcohol, or sugar in the body are converted into triglycerides and stored in fat cells throughout the body.)
Results of your blood test will come in the forms of numbers. Here is how to interpret your cholesterol numbers:

LDL Cholesterol
LDL cholesterol can build up on the walls of your arteries and increase your chances of getting heart disease. That is why LDL cholesterol is referred to as "bad" cholesterol. The lower your LDL cholesterol number, the lower your risk. The table below explains what the numbers mean.

LDL Cholesterol LDL-Cholesterol Category
Less than 100 Optimal
100 - 129 Near optimal/above optimal
130 - 159 Borderline high
160 - 189 High
190 and above Very high
If you have heart disease or blood vessel disease, some experts recommend that you should try to get your LDL cholesterol below 70. For people with diabetes or other multiple risk factors for heart disease, the treatment goal is to reach an LDL of less than 100, although some physicians will be more aggressive.

Your in bad shape son

What Should My Total Cholesterol Levels Be?

According to the National Cholesterol Education Program, your total cholesterol level should be lower than 200 mg/dL. Total cholesterol levels between 200 and 239 mg/dL are considered borderline for high cholesterol. In this case, your healthcare provider may recommend lifestyle changes to lower it -- especially if it is discovered that your LDL and/or triglycerides are also high.
If your total cholesterol level is 240 mg/dL or above, your total cholesterol level is considered to be too high. In this circumstance, your healthcare provider would also examine the individual components that make up of your total cholesterol level – such as LDL, HDL, and VLDL. Based upon this, your healthcare provider may recommend lifestyle changes and/or medications to lower it.

What Does a Total Cholesterol Reading Tell You?

A total cholesterol reading can be used to assess your risk for heart disease, however, it should not be relied upon as the only indicator. The individual components that make up your total cholesterol reading –- LDL, HDL, and VLDL –- are also important in measuring your risk.
For instance, your total cholesterol may be high, but this may be due to your good (HDL) cholesterol levels being too high –- which can actually help prevent heart disease. So, while a high total cholesterol level may help give you an indication that that there is a problem with your cholesterol, the components that make up your total cholesterol should also be measured.

Last edited:
^^^^^Man, I couldn't agree MORE!!!!! You REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY need to lay off of this planned cycle of yours ... give your body proper time to recover before cycling again. It's ONE summer of many still to come where you won't be in the BEST shape, but many years of less complications with your hormone levels. And then you need to get your diet in check ... or something man ... those Cholesterol values ... WHOA! What is the reference range they use to measure it ... 'cause where I'm from, those levels are F-ING SCARY and THOROUGHLY UNHEALTHY!

Hi mate,

you are going to make a bad situation worse by starting another cycle.

I also think your cyp was probably bunk, you need to give your body a chance to recover and unleashed will definitely help lower that SHBG.

DONT use Nolvadex as PCT after a tren cycle and 500iu is more than enough for any one shot of hcg.

fuck the beach, put your health first.

Top Bottom