Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle advice test cyp dbol anavar post gyno surgery

kinggilla

hi I'm new to this site and was looking for some advice I had gyno surgery a few months back and am looking to run my first cycle post op. I haven't ran a cycle in 4 years. this is my cycle lay out

Dbol- 25mg weeks 1-4 may up mg
test cyp- 500mg weeks 1-12 shots mon-thurs
anavar- 60mg weeks 7-12
adex= .5 eod

Pct
hcg- need help when to start and how much and when to start clomid nolva after have never used hcg before.
clomid- week 1 100mg week 2-4 50mg
nolvadex- week 1 40mg week 2-4 20mg

my questions are do you guys think the dbol will bring on gyno? I wanted to use it to kick start and add some mass back. My gyno started when i was very young prob only 16 i took a m1ts and when i stopped use my nipples started hurting and i started getting gyno. then i took a bunch of t400 and deca i never used to cycle properly and the people giving me my advice when i was younger were not giving me proper advice.got some bad ass gyno got it cut out now its all gone and chest is normal. i trained mma for a while got injured got a few concussions and some other injuries and didn't work out for almost 2 years lost a lot of size then and got back into training and have built back up. What do you think of cycle? any changes? please let me know
thank you

You should never use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

It'll ensure your natural testosterone production fully recovers and you keep all the gains you made on your cycle.

Test deca and dbol is a very estrogenic and wet cycle. If you are prone to gyno, I would swap the dbol for tbol. Tbol is a lot like dbol but much less estrogenic.

You should use the arimidex throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

The only suitable time to use HCG is during your cycle, but not PCT. And that would be 250-500iu per shot, two shots per week.

As for dbol - I would bump it up to 40-50mg/ed. You should not get gyno if you are planning to use arimidex.

I'm going to switch the dbol to tbol. what dose should i be running it at and for how long? from the research i have done its pretty much 40-80 a day splitting the dose into two 12 hours apart. Should i just run the tbol for 6 weeks and cut the anavar out at the end.
thanks for you replies been a great help.

I'm going to switch the dbol to tbol. what dose should i be running it at and for how long? from the research i have done its pretty much 40-80 a day splitting the dose into two 12 hours apart. Should i just run the tbol for 6 weeks and cut the anavar out at the end.
thanks for you replies been a great help.

That's a pretty heft dosage of tbol. I personally recommend 30-50mg/day. Any more then that and you are probably going to get really bad lower back pumps when training.

Using 2 liver toxic oral steroids in the same cycle isn't a good idea to me. It's going to put a lot of stress on your liver. I would stick with the tbol and just use that for 6 weeks. Save the anavar for your next cycle.

I like tbol around 40-60mg per day. I usually run it 4-6 weeks. It depends on the quality of the product so you will have to adjust your dose accordingly

Top Bottom