Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Advice/Prep

stang03

I’m looking to do a 4-6 week cycle. I’ve done 4-5 cycles in the past but it’s been a while.

I had the best results from cypionate but thinking of a faster acting propionate? Any thoughts.

Looking to do 500 a week (every 3 days)
N2Guard full cycle
Clomid pct

Any advice on additions?

Thanks

I’m looking to do a 4-6 week cycle. I’ve done 4-5 cycles in the past but it’s been a while.

I had the best results from cypionate but thinking of a faster acting propionate? Any thoughts.

Looking to do 500 a week (every 3 days)
N2Guard full cycle
Clomid pct

Any advice on additions?

Thanks
4-6 week cyp cycle? At 5-6 it's just starting to kick in. Waste of time and money

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Sorry. 12 weeks. Don’t flame me too hard. It’s been a while
That's flaming to you? Lmao you haven't been on the boards much. If you want to run a short cycle run it like 8 weeks and go prop. If you want a longer cycle go 12 but use cyp or e. Your pct sucks and you need aromasin on cycle. You say you've run 4-5 cycles but I can't tell.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Noted. I have previously ran cycles but it’s been about 10 years. Things change over time. Appreciate the input though, I’ll take that and do some more research.

As the others said, long esters need to be run 10 to 12 weeks. You don't need to inject 3 times a week though. Split twice a week will be fine.

Top Bottom