Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice please

uSaltySniitch

I'd like to start a cycle. My goal is to gain lean muscle mass while burning fat at the same time.

I'm 5'10'' and 170lbs at about 18% BF right now. I'm trying my best to follow a diet, but if you have any advice for a diet, like lunch examples, I'd take them too.

My first idea was to run Test Cyp / Tren A / Equ for 10 weeks with 0.5ml 2 times a week. My friend who's used to the "stock" told me that it would be a pretty good cycle. As for PCT, I know what I have to take, but should I also have Nolva during the cycle or only after ? Some people are arguing about that and I really do not know who to believe ? Also, would sust be better than Test Cyp ?

Then I thought about SARMS... Would a Testolone/Cardarine cycle with 10mg/day of Testolone and 20mg/day of Cardarine be better for the goal that I want to achieve (gain lean muscle mass and burn fat).

I want the best of those 2 cycles (or any suggestion that would have better results) and I really don't know what to choose.

P.S: As I said I want the best cycle FOR RESULTS. I do know that SARMS have less sides... So don't come with this argument please...

Thanks,
Sniitch.

It's sad, because I have the strenght though... I can deadlift a maximum of 405, bench 225 and squat 315 for 8 reps each (4 sets)

And even if I train hard AF and follow a diet, without stock I can't burn fat or gain weight...

When I was on stock I went down to 11% BF and I want to restart to do the same thing but while building more lean muscle mass.

It's sad, because I have the strenght though... I can deadlift a maximum of 405, bench 225 and squat 315 for 8 reps each (4 sets)

And even if I train hard AF and follow a diet, without stock I can't burn fat or gain weight...

When I was on stock I went down to 11% BF and I want to restart to do the same thing but while building more lean muscle mass.

BULL SHIT

I don't mean to come off as a dick but I have trained thousands of people and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM was able to loose body fat and reach their weight loss goals with a little initiative and work ethic.

If you are lost on how to set up a diet, hire a coach to help you.

I am not a huge fan of trying to add mass and lose fat at the same time. Almost no one is able to do that with much success. It is much easier to get yourself into a lean state (10-12% body fat) first and then try to add clean mass. Worry about steroids way down the road.

Actually I said 18% but I actually guessed, because I didn't take my BF% since a bit of time ... I look like that right now though

IDK if it is really 18%, but I checked on the net real quick and I don'T think i'm at 18% after all XD

30713226_2031089806921015_8456539627677602407_n.jpg

Actually I said 18% but I actually guessed, because I didn't take my BF% since a bit of time ... I look like that right now though

IDK if it is really 18%, but I checked on the net real quick and I don'T think i'm at 18% after all XD

View attachment 140111

you cannot get accurate body fat results from some online calculator lol. they do not account for muscle

you aren't 18% .. you are low teens

Top Bottom