Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reps4jesus

What's up everyone been reading up on aas use for a long while. Knew I'd be using and finally gonna dive in. Just need some thoughts on how i plan to go about this and got a few questions.

First off I'm 24m 5'10 180lbs 16%bf been lifting about 4 years, been taking it very serious this year deciding to be a pt and wanting to excel at it. My goals aren't to get olympia huge and shredded but get relatively huge lol. That said, dat dere cell tech is required.

As i said I've been reading up on aas for a while now but my main concerns are that i have pubertal gyno and have had it for years. Need to take preemptive measures to not have it flare up or worsen while on aas and also i don't wanna damage my hairline either avoiding those that do.

Below i plotted a full blast and cruise for essentially 20 weeks.

Weeks1-2 test e @150mg e3d
Weeks 3-10 @300mg e3d
Week 11 @200mg e3d
Week 12 @150mg e3d
Week 13-20 @50mg e7d

As y'all can see, i plan to blast from weeks 1-10, tapering up the first 2 weeks because I'm new to it. Following that cruise from weeks 11-20 tapreing down first 2 weeks also.

Few questions
1. How agressive do i need to be with the AIs and which should i use, at what dosages as precaution etc.?

2. Finasterade, dutasterade, or ru58841 to combat the hair loss? I'm leaning towards the ru58841 because of 0 sides being reported but hesitant about it still experimental phase from what I've read up on the compound.

3.Is 600mg/week of test a bit much for someone whose never used aas? Should i peak at 500mg/week instead?

Thanks in advance guys

Boot once a week with test E. It is a myth you will see any better results with ED or E3D injections.

Honestly... this is a stupid cycle. Add deca or dbol... and just boot the test E at 300 mg a week

Polysorb ate 80 shampoo works best for preventing hair loss.

What's up everyone been reading up on aas use for a long while. Knew I'd be using and finally gonna dive in. Just need some thoughts on how i plan to go about this and got a few questions.

First off I'm 24m 5'10 180lbs 16%bf been lifting about 4 years, been taking it very serious this year deciding to be a pt and wanting to excel at it. My goals aren't to get olympia huge and shredded but get relatively huge lol. That said, dat dere cell tech is required.

As i said I've been reading up on aas for a while now but my main concerns are that i have pubertal gyno and have had it for years. Need to take preemptive measures to not have it flare up or worsen while on aas and also i don't wanna damage my hairline either avoiding those that do.

Below i plotted a full blast and cruise for essentially 20 weeks.

Weeks1-2 test e @150mg e3d

Weeks 3-10 @300mg e3d

Week 11 @200mg e3d

Week 12 @150mg e3d

Week 13-20 @50mg e7d

As y'all can see, i plan to blast from weeks 1-10, tapering up the first 2 weeks because I'm new to it. Following that cruise from weeks 11-20 tapreing down first 2 weeks also.

Few questions

1. How agressive do i need to be with the AIs and which should i use, at what dosages as precaution etc.?

2. Finasterade, dutasterade, or ru58841 to combat the hair loss? I'm leaning towards the ru58841 because of 0 sides being reported but hesitant about it still experimental phase from what I've read up on the compound.

3.Is 600mg/week of test a bit much for someone whose never used aas? Should i peak at 500mg/week instead?

Thanks in advance guys

Instead of blasting like this you should do 500mg of test split into 2 dosages, one Monday and one Friday. It will be the same and a lot easier to keep up with.

Take your normal dose of armosin at 12.5 EOD to preven gyno from worsening.

Clomid Nolva pct will need to be run 2 weeks after last injection along with hcgenerate or Test rx.

The cycle length is a bit concerning for your first cycle. I would keep it between 10-12 weeks.

Boot once a week with test E. It is a myth you will see any better results with ED or E3D injections.

Honestly... this is a stupid cycle. Add deca or dbol... and just boot the test E at 300 mg a week

Polysorb ate 80 shampoo works best for preventing hair loss.

Thanks for that after reading a lot of the experiences of people on the forum it makes much more sense to start at 300mg/week. As for stacking again being first time, I'd rather deal with a single compound. Thanks for that and I'll look into the shampoo

Instead of blasting like this you should do 500mg of test split into 2 dosages, one Monday and one Friday. It will be the same and a lot easier to keep up with.

Clomid Nolva pct will need to be run 2 weeks after last injection along with hcgenerate or Test rx.

The cycle length is a bit concerning for your first cycle. I would keep it between 10-12 weeks.
Yeah i didn't mention i plan to cruise as opposed to pct. Thats what the 100mg a week was for. Weighting both I'd rather not go through the hormonal spikes and just pin every week. Thanks for the solid advice.

Yeah i didn't mention i plan to cruise as opposed to pct. Thats what the 100mg a week was for. Weighting both I'd rather not go through the hormonal spikes and just pin every week. Thanks for the solid advice.

Just a question but how long do you plan on blasting and cruising? You're 24 bro. Plenty of free test there to just run regular cycles for now. Blasting and cruising in my opinion should be for someone who is ready to be on trt. Staying on juice for long periods of time will and can shut you down completely making it damn near impossible to recover. I have no doubt you would make amazing gains but I think you would lose a lot when you come off the extended blast/cruise period. Not trying to put you down and you can do what you like but I'm just trying to show you there are other options that would work just as well

^^^^^^^ This guy is bang on.. Disregard anyone advising using multiple compounds on your first cycle. Run 500mgs of test e for 10-12 weeks. Eat well, train hard and you will reap the benefits bro. You can always add dbol on your cycle. Deca on your third cycle. And so on.. Pct for 4 weeks.
Clomid @ 100/50/50/50
Nolva @ 40/20/20/20
Enjoy buddy

^^^^^^^ This guy is bang on.. Disregard anyone advising using multiple compounds on your first cycle. Run 500mgs of test e for 10-12 weeks. Eat well, train hard and you will reap the benefits bro. You can always add dbol on your cycle. Deca on your third cycle. And so on.. Pct for 4 weeks.
Clomid @ 100/50/50/50
Nolva @ 40/20/20/20
Enjoy buddy

This ^

Top Bottom