Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice in my 50s

MTnala

I have been doing steroid cycles for a long time, I am now in my fifties and I have ran literally over a dozen Cycles in my life. I ran everything from testosterone to Trenbolone to masteron. right now I am 215 lb and I eat healthy and workout 4 times a week. I want to try testosterone and nandrolone phenylpropionate, what should the ratio be to avoid libido problems

I like the 2:1 ratio test:nandrolones, so run 500mgs testosterone enanthate and 200mgs of npp add some winstrol 50mgs/day for max results

I have been doing steroid cycles for a long time, I am now in my fifties and I have ran literally over a dozen Cycles in my life. I ran everything from testosterone to Trenbolone to masteron. right now I am 215 lb and I eat healthy and workout 4 times a week. I want to try testosterone and nandrolone phenylpropionate, what should the ratio be to avoid libido problems

you need to run a DHT with it

Ive never personally ran npp but let us know how it goes. Run a log so we can watch progress

There is no golden ratio or anything like that. You just run proviron with nandrolone and make sure to have an AI on hand (dose dependent).

Top Bottom