Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice in my 50s

Everyone is different on their preferences with this. This is more of a trial and error to see what your body agrees with.

ive always personally preferred keeping them equal... generally i recommend 300/300 or 350/350, finding that to be plenty of each to get very nice gains while keeping sides much lower... everyone is different on their experiences, preferences, body response but it has always been, in my view, best to keep them as close as possible...

The guys have you covered, but one option is to run Masteron with it if it doesn’t bother your Blood pressure/hairline too much.

I’m currently running low test, high npp with mast and feel the best I have on a run.

Something to consider…

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

The guys have you covered, but one option is to run Masteron with it if it doesn’t bother your Blood pressure/hairline too much.

I’m currently running low test, high npp with mast and feel the best I have on a run.

Something to consider…

This stack really interests me. Thinking it could be my next cycle. Are you running proviron with it? How’s sex drive and general mood on cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This stack really interests me. Thinking it could be my next cycle. Are you running proviron with it? How’s sex drive and general mood on cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Proviron. Sex drive is high(not crazy, but good) general mood is quite good, better with mast slightly higher than Npp.

Top Bottom