Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice: 8 week SARMS / T4 / Albuterol while on GH

Furious_George

My goal is to improve body comp and keep gaining.

I've been using GH for three months. I gradually increased from 10iu/week to 20iu/week over that time. I'm using the 3/4 protocol. Not sure if that is still in style.

I have S-4 and MK-2866 already, so those are the sarms I'll use.
  • I plan to purchase 300mg of LGD-4033, so I was gonna shoot for 7.5 mg 5/2 for 8 weeks.
  • I have 1500 mg of S-4, so I was gonna shoot for 50 mg 5/2 for weeks 3 to 8
  • I have 300 mg of MK-2866, so I was gonna shoot for 15 mg 5/2 for weeks 5 to 8

I need to purchase T4. I'm planning to go 50, 100, 150, 200, 200, 200, 200, 150. Then I will either continue to wean off or stick with 50 - 100 mcg for the remainder of the GH cycle. I 'm planning to use it daily.

I need to purchase Albuterol. I planned to start at 6mg 3 times a day for a total of 18mg per day. Then, depending on how I react I might go up to 36 mg/day. I plan to use it daily.

It goes without saying that I'll be consuming 2 g+ of lean protein per KG of body weight.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Are the SARM dosages so low that it isn't worth it? Should I get more of one or both?

2. Is that too much or too little T4 for my goals?

3. Is there anything you guys would add to this? Bear in mind AAS are a non-starter, as my BF is too high at 20% right now.

4. Any other questions, concerns, advice, tolling, flaming would be appreciated (maybe no so much the trolling and flaming).

Last edited:
Read more on the diet. You'll find lots of useful information. What is your training history? Current stats? Blood tests? Both SARMS doses are low. Albuterol dose is high. Why T4? Is your thyroid functioning normally?

Read more on the diet. You'll find lots of useful information. What is your training history?

I have a long history of 8 months on 14 months off training. Currently 3.5 months on, but I plan to make it a permanent thing from now on.

Current stats?

Squat (ATG) and Bench are around 10RM @ body weight. Deadlift is 10RM @ 125% of body weight. I weight 200 lbs.

Blood tests?

Just had my annual physical, and tyroid is just below the middle of the normal range. They didn't take T levels because I didn't ask before hand, and they refuse to take IGF levels.

I have an appointment to go in and get T checked in a couple of weeks.

Both SARMS doses are low. Albuterol dose is high.

I was hoping that in combination they would be enough, but now I'm thinking I should add 5mg/day LGD-4033 for 8 weeks. Good idea?

Why T4? Is your thyroid functioning normally?

Primarily because I've read several articles about the importance of using T4 with GH. Based on these, some bros get all hyperbolic and call it "essential".

Secondarily, because I could use benefit of the additional weight loss, however minimal it may be.

Last edited:
Ostarine at 25mg.
S4 at 50-100mg.
LGD at 10mg
Get some GW as well and run at 20mg.

Some other things that go well with this stack are peptides such ad IGF LR3, GHRP2, Mod GRF etc. (if you have a decent source)

Run hcgenerate with the stack to keep your libido strong and minimize the suppression from sarms

jbranken,

Thanks for the reply.

As far as the peptides go, I'm trying not to blow up my budget and from what I remember they are about as expensive as gh. Also, I'm already using 20iu gh/week and I'm worried about possible risks from supraphysiological levels of HGH and IGF in me.

I took your advice on the LGD, and I put it in there (see my OP) @ 7.5 mg 5/2.

GW sounds enticing. I just started getting serious with cardio again, but I have no stamina yet. One thing that worries me is that the GW will allow me to push too hard and my heart will explode or something. I'm of two minds on this one, but I'm leaning toward holding off till my cardio is a lot better.

HCGenerate is cheap enough, so I'll throw that in.

Thanks again.

GW lowers blood pressure and heart rate, so it will actually benefit you big time to do the cardio and do the opposite you are thinking. When on GW, I can't get my HR above 160 even with very intense HIIT sessions. The stuff is incredible

GW lowers blood pressure and heart rate, so it will actually benefit you big time to do the cardio and do the opposite you are thinking. When on GW, I can't get my HR above 160 even with very intense HIIT sessions. The stuff is incredible

I was reading up on it after my reply to this thread, and I realize you're right. What I'd said was not a valid reason for concern.

It was dropped by GSK because it was shown to cause cancer at all doses in rats.

The more I read up on it, the cooler it sounds... and then I go back to the cancer thing.

I know this is still an ongoing debate, but I can't help but think that GSK knew more than they let on, or they wouldn't have dropped it.

I might still try it anyway ;)

I'm on a similar cycle but only doing hgh 2.5iu daily 5/2.
I'll slowly increase to 3iu twice a day and later on up to 5iu twice a day while on cycle.
I'm about to complete 1 month in test enanthate/tren from Geneza at 250/150 mg and about to double the dose for week 5 coming up for a total of 8 weeks.
I agree T4 is vital while on hgh but 100mcg daily will suffice. I'm not planning on going any higher because of suppression in thyroid down the road. After I'm done with my 8 week cycle ill maintain a 2.5iu daily dose 5/2 of hgh for maintenance purposes for the next 7 months.
So far I Gained 14lbs in almost a month. I feel a little bloated so I added potassium tabs to ally meals as well as albuterol 5mg 3 times per day. I feel hot all day and sweat a lot while I sleep. My girl is annoyed because I have to turn on the ac so low just to me able to sleep and don't wake up in the middle of the night soaking wet.
I so hgh around 3am now but soon I'll be dividing doses twice a day with a second shot around 2-3pm.
Last week I started gw-50 from sarms1.com at 20mg/day.
I feel wired in the morning but usually crash in the pm after lunch.
I also have bottles lg-4033 which I'm tempted to add to tue mix but for now I'm saving it for after the test cycle in week 9 along with some ostarine and gw.
So far what I've noticed is increased strength. All my tendinitis went away and u feel pumped all day. The bloating is annoying but will eventually go away.
I'm excited to hear from the most advance users in regards to this cycle I'm doing and if there are any improvements they would make.

Top Bottom