Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice

2Mighty

Hello

Looking for cycle advice, thinking of doing 300mg test e, and 300mg tren e for 10-12 weeks with 250iu hcg twice weekly (first time using hcg, is 500 iu weeky enough?) and 300mg prop as kick start the cycle till like 3-4 week in. And pct of clomid and nolvadex. I have arimidex and b6 for estrogen and prolactin, and I can get caber in 3 days if i run into any big prolactin issues.

Will be eating in a surplus to gain more mass. Is 300mg test e and 300mg tren e enough? Could bump the tren to 400mg if needed later on in the cycle. My past cycles have been 500mg test e, 500-600mg test and 300mg deca, and 400mg test + 300mg tren a. I am 26 years old, 92kg at around 12% bodyfat.

I like your cycle but use aromasin for estrogen issues 12.5mgs ED not arimidex and for pct you need nolvadex+aromasin not clomid.

For the cycle, drop the hcg and replace with some proviron. For mass you need to bump the test and tren to 400mgs at least. Add ostazol 3 caps preworkout and 2 caps intra workout you'll get a good pump and growth boost.

bro use n2generate on cycle and n2guard

Don’t think i can get those where i live unfortunately.
Well ill be trying 300mg test e and 300mg tren e a week for now and i assume 500 iu of hcg will be enough weekly on my cycle.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Well ill be trying 300mg test e and 300mg tren e a week for now and i assume 500 iu of hcg will be enough weekly on my cycle.

There is no need for HCG at all actually. Unless you are trying to get your girl pregnant in which case you shouldnt be using gear anyways. Just run the 300mg each of test and tren. No need to kick start either.

N2bm definitely use the liver guard with thus you will definitely need it and why not just do a moderate dose of test and tren and call it a day less is more

Brother you can get them shipped anywhere in the world and they'll arrive without any issues:

www.NeedtoBuildMuscle.com

Check out the store.

Top Bottom