Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice

mineralman99

I'm low on cash but I think I can manage to scrounge up enough to run 250mgs of tren e or 600mgs of EQ for ten weeks along with my test. Should I choose the tren or EQ? I know tren e is strong but is 250mgs of it stronger than 600mgs of EQ? I've used fina before at 100mgs EOD and don't expect any problems running the tren if I were to go that route. Thanks

If you're low on cash you should run nothing.

i wouldnt run anything if money is an issue man... its not being a dick about it, its just not smart to run any cycle if its a "budget" cycle... you never know what will pop up and you definitely dont ever skimp on things or not get EVERYTHING you need... its just a lot smarter and safer to wait until thats not an issue for you

100% agreed with the guys on this topic. If you can't afford what you need to structure your cycle properly then you wait until you can.

I'm low on cash but I think I can manage to scrounge up enough to run 250mgs of tren e or 600mgs of EQ for ten weeks along with my test. Should I choose the tren or EQ? I know tren e is strong but is 250mgs of it stronger than 600mgs of EQ? I've used fina before at 100mgs EOD and don't expect any problems running the tren if I were to go that route. Thanks

Save your money until you can afford to run tren a little bit higher. I also don’t see anything mentioned of an AI for the cycle. So save until you can afford it all bud and get it going. This isn’t something to half ass.

First of all we know nothing about you as far as cycle experience, body weight, age or how long you have been training. I'm getting sick of these questions where the guy who starts a thread for help never comes back to be involved and get the most out of his thread. It makes the forum fucking boring and dull.

I would pick the EQ. Tren is a lot harder on the body so you will need more support supplements = more money

Top Bottom