Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Advice

Naturals

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking to begin my second cycle next week...

My stats:

Bf: 14%
Ht: 5ft 9.5inch
Wt: 80kgs
Goals: Lean Bulk

I am training from last 5-6 years hard & heavy, diet is dialed in with proper supplementation(sometimes I over do with Amino acids of no much use).

My cycle would be like:
Test C - 375mg/week(15 weeks)
Deca D - 250mg/week(1-10 weeks)
Eq - 400mg/week(1-10weeks) then 600 mg/week(11-15 week)
Dbol - 20mg(1-5 weeks)
Aromasin - 12.5mgEOD or Proviron - 50mg ED
Caber - 0.5mg E3D
coq10 - 1 Tab ED
HCG - 1000IU (last 4 weeks)

All my stuff would be original & of Thaiger Pharma brand.

PCT:
Clomid: 100, 100, 50, 50
Nolvadex: 40, 30, 20, 20
Aromasin: 12.5mg

May be I am throwing too many components thats why I am here for the suggestions by you folks.

Any suggestion here is appreciated, as this is the second thread so I know there are my friends saying me being undersized for this... Your thoughts are welcome too other than me being underweight for cycle.

Thanks in Advance.

What was ur 1st cycle like??

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk
Test p 300 mg/week - 8 weeks
Dbol 20mg - 4 weeks
Nolvadex- 20mg Through out cycle & PCT.
Clomid - pct

It was good but I had to cut it short due to some other reasons.

Test p 300 mg/week - 8 weeks
Dbol 20mg - 4 weeks
Nolvadex- 20mg Through out cycle & PCT.
Clomid - pct

It was good but I had to cut it short due to some other reasons.
Cycling is a like romancing. A life long affair. It's advised to add just ONE compound to the previous one either orals or injectable.... Be careful, adding one compound will let u know how ur body responds... A long way to go.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

this setup is cookie cutter.. copy/paste stuff. first off with deca you always need to run a DHT with it. proviron is a good choice since it is liver safe. please add that

hcg is not needed

your pct is awful. 2 SERM's and an AI. that is a pct from the late 80's with an AI added. this is 2017

look up the perfect pct.

Here's what I recommend -

Test C - 375mg/week(15 weeks)
Deca D - 250mg/week(1-10 weeks)
Eq - 400mg/week(1-10weeks) then 600 mg/week(11-15 week)
Dbol - 20mg(1-5 weeks)
Add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol since dbol is a liver toxic oral steroid
Aromasin - 12.5mgEOD or Proviron - 50mg ED
Caber - 0.5mg E3D
coq10 - 1 Tab ED
HCG - 1000IU (last 4 weeks)
Remove the HCG

All my stuff would be original & of Thaiger Pharma brand.

PCT:
Clomid: 100, 100, 50, 50
Nolvadex: 40, 30, 20, 20
Aromasin: 12.5mg
Your PCT needs a complete overhaul. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol ->
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

You probably don't need both EQ and deca either. I would probably just pick 1 and go with it. They are similar in the fact that they are mild anabolics. Yes, deca will have a little more water retention but it will also produce a little more in the way of strength and size.

Top Bottom