Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice!

rolln

I am 38 years old, 5'10", 190lbs at 15% BF. I have cycled three times in the past and have had good gains only to have lost most of it. I am Hypothyroid, that is I have a very sluggish metabolism and have to be on meds and because of that I seem to have lost the muscle hardness and definition.

With that being said I would like to go on a 20 week cycle, nothing too crazy but would like the right doses. Once stopped, I would like to keep most of my gains. I train hard 5 days a week and eat clean most of the time, I will only cheat on weekends but not to a great extent.

I would like to do the following but I just think that the dosages are too high for my age and wanted to taper off at 200mg for each listed below. Any suggestions?

The Cycle
1-6 Test Cypionate 500mg/wk ( Inject 2 x Per Week ie; Mon/Thurs )
1-14 Equipoise 500mg/wk ( Inject 2 x Per Week ie; Mon/Thurs )
7-15 Test Cypionate 500mg/wk ( Inject 2 x Per Week ie; Mon/Thurs )
9-15 Anavar 70mg/ed
10-15 Winstrol 50mg/ed
1-20 Arimedex 12.5mg/eod
1-20 GH 4i.u./Mon-Fri

PCT
17 – Clomid 100mg/ed (Or Nolvadex)
18-19 Clomid 75mg/ed (Or Nolvadex)
20 – Clomid 50mg/ed (Or Nolvadex)

Note, I do not want to look huge, I want to have an aesthetically pleasing physique like that of a fitness athlete hence the thought of lowering my dosages. Also, please understand I do not reside in a country where I can easily get access to Peptides and other stuff, I have to order them and that induces a huge risk. I've read that Nolvadex is much better in PCT along with Arimedex.

If anyone know of reliable companies that ship to an APO, please do let me know!

Many thanks!

first id bet dollars to donuts that your problem is your diet and that is why you are losing them post cycle.

you need to learn/practice eating for the weight you want to become. it might be you dont know what to eat, how much to eat, how to shop, how to cook, how to store food, etc etc but you need to get that figured out before the cycle starts

id start a very detailed food log.. use an online site or take pics of EVERYTHING you eat and it will be easy to adjust

dont run winstrol anavar together or at all at this point. test/eq is fine and all you need

do some research on pct things like: post cycle / unleashed

also while we are at it what is your routine in the gym

Hey Bud, you are RIGHT in that my diet is not right. For I feel anything that I eat Im gaining it all around my stomach. I was just researching last night and I came to find out that increase in thyroid output WASTES protein! Hence I look small because my entire calorie consumption is low including my protein! I used to log my food on Livestrong.com and that helped. So I want to thank you first for prompting me to log in my food which I will begin again to do.

Now as for training I train 5 days a week.
Week 1 4-6 reps all compound movements
Week 2 8-10 reps
Week 3 10-15 reps
Repeat from Week 1

Before this I used to do the traditional workout, same training, same weight...

In terms of cycling. I did a small dosage last year for 3 months, after taking 2 years off from a bigger cycle I had done. It was just Test Cyp 100mg and it worked wonders. I followed a CKD diet and that really helped. However after I got off it, I lost it...Im now looking really small... These thyroid meds are really flattening me out. Further to that weight has now returned all around my waste... :(

I wouldn't mind PMing you pics so you could gauge and let me know, IF that's alright.

Thanks for the advice on the Test Cyp and EQ, will stick to that for a while. Now would it be alright to include GH to this? Also once I am off, I would like to keep a small dosage conistently going of Test Cyp as that really has helped, say 50mg per week? In addition I want to add 2i.u.s of GH to that every other day so that I don't overcompensate my own production. What are your thoughts on this?

For now for the Test/EQ, what dosages should I stay at? Same as above?

Many Thanks!!

yeah if you want send pics thats cool

i wouldnt waste the money on gh.. id spend it all on QUALITY food.

Look i dont have thyroid problems but im as active as a person as you can get.. i run every morning i lift 4x a week, i teach about 8 1.5 hr classes a week, train with pro's and crazy competitors 4x a week, and train 4x a week in a competition grappling class. thats just off the top of my head and doesnt include private workouts or when we have some free time on the gym and start training or when someone just pops in and wants to train...

anyway.. its a ton of calories im burning.. for years i just tried to take in more protein and shakes and stuff like that... didnt work. once i really started logging my calories and focusing on taking in lots and lots of calories when i wanted to bulk is when i started to gain weight.

then i had to learn how to maintain it. i would gain.. then lose ... gain .. then lose.. now i just have a lot of practice cooking lots of food and traveling with lots of food and eating lots of food.

ill make:
5lbs of meatloaf at a time
5lbs of meatballs
20 hamburgers
2-3 dozen eggs in muffin tins

i try to cook as much protein as i can on sundays and wednesdays.. thats just what works for me..

i have a great cooler that fits in my backpack and its ALWAYS with me.

i make my own protein / snack bars and i invest $$$ in very good quality protein.

so it can be done it just takes practice.

Good Luck

Thanks a LOT Tom!! Much appreciated! I can cook and I do enjoy it! I wouldn't mind cooking like the way you laid it out at all! However I want to know is how did you learn the key to dialing in your diet?? That's where I am struggling! For example if my LBM is 180lbs, I keep reading everywhere to eat 1.5g/lb of protein when dieting and 0.5 to 1g/lb when not, is this right? Is this what you gauge by? I keep my meals as clean as possible. Currently eating 4 meals a day, im watching what I eat because I've been taking a few days off from training, going back next week. Honestly, any carb I put in my body I just blow up, I really do not want to put a lot of weigh on but lean weight I dont mind. If I shove my face with protein I will gain fat weight...so Im pretty much stuck on the diet end of things.

What site do you use to gauge? And how many meals per day do you consume? Its insane how many times you train! Amazing to say the least!

Thanks for taking the time out to respond! Many thanks to you!

it was just an experiment. at first i had my protein and cals too low.. then just my cals too low.

what i did was keep a very detailed log of EVERYTHING i ate and just tracked the cals and protein.

today there are sites that will help you do all that. you just log everything and keep an eye on your weight... weight too low or not going up.. eat more.. gaining to much fat.. clean it up.. lower gi carbs and less fat

id start w/ around 1.5g of protein per lb.. just give it a shot and go from there..

Top Bottom