Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle # 5 results: test cyp, dbol, eq

ryan04

I just took my last shot last week, this was the cycle:

1-12: 750 mgs test cyp (frontloaded a gram for 2 wks)
1-12: 600 mgs eq (frontloaded 800 mgs for 2 wks)
1-5: 45 mgs dbol
1-12: 1.25 mgs letro e.d.

clen, clomid & nolva PCT

I started at 185 8-9 % b.f. Ended at 210, 14-15 % b.f., total of 25 lbs. This is by far my favorite bulking cycle...even over test/deca/dbol. I put on just about as much weight as I did my first! Not bad for cycle # 5!

My favorite thing about this cycle is that everything kicks in at different times. The dbol kickstart, then the test, then the eq. I was stuck at about 205 until week 10, then in the last 2 wks the eq kept working and gave me another 5 lbs. I would have stayed on a little longer, but I want to be ready March 1st for my next one.

Next one is gonna be a tren, test, eq cutter for 20 wks.

yeah might wanna pay closer attention to diet next time around. Just because it's a bulking cycle doesnt mean eat garbage. Once all the water and fat comes off you'll prolly be around 195 if that.

I'm guessing that's a guesstimate (yeah thats a word! LOL) on the bf%. If not, then I don't really consider that a successful cycle. Could gain weight at those ratios in much less expensive ways.

I'm don't mean to throw stones, but considering the work required to cut from 15% to 8%....I would shoot myself if I went from 8% to 15% in 12 weeks.

What is your BMR, and what was your daily caloric intake? It would seem you were in a massive surplus.

How are you checking BF?

Top Bottom