Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle #2/ What"s Another Good Bulking Cycle Within The Realms Of Safe Dosage???

Muay Thai

My last cycle was 500/EQ - - -500/CYP. I'm on clomid right now and have kept a good amount of gains. I went from 190 to 217 back down now to 210. I want to do another bulking cycle and then a cutting. My source emailed me this (in my own opinion) hardcore cycle. I had pretty good results with what i was on these past few months and was wondering if I would get just as good of effects if I kept dosages the same. but I mainly wanted ideas from people who know their shit on here.

Thanks

Muay Thai

do the same cycle but either mulitply the total dose by 1.2 or add in another compound, tren would be ideal

I agree , either up the dosage a little ( say 100-200mgs a week ) since you liked it or do the same amount and add tren , or winstrol , or switch eq for deca.... etc..

I'd do 12 weeks 600mgs test and 10 weeks 400mgs deca with maybe a 30mg dbol kicker for first 4 weeks. From my own expierience have caber on hand for deca sides and run an AI from day one. Good solid bulking cycle and the AI will help with bloat and a clean diet will help too

I loved the feeling whilst on and the results of a test e and deca cycle with a dbol kicker.
It was my 2nd cycle and I totally loved it.
Didn't do another deca cycle as wanted to see the effects of other compounds but by far that was the best bulkier for me.
Tried tren a recently and that was awesome,although through these boards I listened to people's advice and didn't try it until a few years after my 1st cycle.

Top Bottom