Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle 2# comments?

Mesaice

Alright, I have been researching for some time now, and I will run this cycle after a month.

W/ 1-4 400mg test prop, 400mg primo
W/ 5-7 500mg test prop, 500mg primo
W/ 8-10 400mg test prop, 400mg primo

W/ 6-10 100mg winstrol tabs each day

W/ 11-13 5000unit hcg each week
W/ 11-13 2-3 tabs nolvadex each day. 2 in the morning and one after training.

I have tren and test p on my previous cycles.

First off. It was crazy to run tren in your first cycle.
Besides that, the layout is pretty decent. You need more than nolva in your pct though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, took some advice from a swollen friend. Never again, so started researching.

Mate, I got hcg too, should be enough

Your cycle itself looks good. I see 2 big red flags though:

1. You need to add an AI to your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. This is very important to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage. Start it on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle.

2. Your PCT also needs a lot of improvement. You don't want to use HCG in a PCT protocol because it is suppressive of natural testosterone production. Nolvadex alone is not near sufficient for a PCT protocol.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

One more tip - I personally would only use 50mg of winstrol per day but if you want to use 100mg/day, that is up to you.

W/ 1-10 10mg aromasin each other day.
W/ 1-4 400mg test prop, 400mg primo
W/ 5-7 500mg test prop, 500mg primo
W/ 8-10 400mg test prop, 400mg primo

W/ 6-10 50mg winstrol tabs each day

((W/ 11-13 5000unit hcg each week
W/ 11-13 2-3 tabs nolvadex each day. 2 in the morning and one after training.))

Guys, i am a little bit misguided here. I have been talking with a lot of people on the gym, and most of them tells me that hcg and nolva should be enough for a pct. Any1 here who have tried the perfect pct protocol, can give me a review?

Let's see....

First of all, 10 mgs of aromasin every day is a bit too much - usually people have more than enough with 10 mgs EOD. Then, you would also need a good liver supporting supplement when using winstrol, since it is liver toxic.

Then for the PCT protocol - nolvadex alone won't do it, and you need to run a much more complete PCT, such as the perfect PCT described here - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

After all, the better the PCT, the more gains you will be able to keep after ending a cycle, and you will have a smoother recovery.

Finally, I would not use HCG, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production. In fact, it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually make them work. As a result, you will get an increased level of testosterone only while you take HCG, which will drop back down as soon as you stop using it. Therefore, it would make sense to use something that will cause less side effects and actually do something for your natural testosterone production. For instance, you can use HCGenerate ES - it will keep the plums big and functioning during the cycle, and it will be a great help for natural testosterone production during PCT, since it will make LH and FSH actually work. As a result, your body will keep producing testosterone even after you stop taking it. However, unlike HCG, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it is more convenient, since it is taken orally. Besides, the libido boost from HCGenerate ES is a sight to see.

Top Bottom