Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which cycle ?

cityhall12

[FONT=&quot]Cycle 1: 900mg test e, 300mg deca, 300mg eq each week, or[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cycle 2: 600mg test e, 300mg deca, 600mg eq each week. Aromasin will be run at 25mg ed. What one would you recommend to run, and would you alter/add anything to any cycles? Also, what are peoples experience running test higher with other compounds lower, vs test lower and other compounds higher?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

900 mg of test ??? All you need is 250-300 with deca or go test alone at 500mg, no need to go over that

[FONT=&quot]Cycle 1: 900mg test e, 300mg deca, 300mg eq each week, or[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cycle 2: 600mg test e, 300mg deca, 600mg eq each week. Aromasin will be run at 25mg ed. What one would you recommend to run, and would you alter/add anything to any cycles? Also, what are peoples experience running test higher with other compounds lower, vs test lower and other compounds higher?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
I actually like option 2. Very similar to what I'm running this winter and I see no problem with that test dose at all as long as you arent estrogen prone. That is a great cycle

In my opinion, your test doses are too high in either scenario

Top Bottom