Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle

Tsx

So I'm sitting here considering to start a cycle due to befriending someone who can get it.

I'm 18 and I'll be 19 before 2017 is over.

Weight: 143lb
Height: 5'6 ( I'ts been like that for a few years)
Bf: 8-10%
Experience: Been training weights seriously with bulking diets since I was 14 and my weight was 110lb.

My best lifts were at 16.
Squat: 352lb
Deadlift: 485lb
Benchpress: 264lb

Reason my stats has not progressed is due to ripping two major tendons and smashing the meniscus I am now completely pain free took me over 1 year to be able to rep 100kg and be able to even deadlift 140kg.

The last 2 ish years I have almost not gained any weight but lost a lot of fat due to me having low bf.

I train as a powerlifter but I don't compete

Can any of you two or anyone els give me some reading stuff so I can be prepared when the time come? Like after reading stuff here I saw people saying they cant sleep without xanax due to aas at 20 etc.

The main thing you need to know is a 18 years old your still growing and if you take steroids now you will fuck your shit right up. You don't need anyone giving you advice do your own research because you've got at least 7 years before you need to take them so plenty of time to read. Good luck

The main thing you need to know is a 18 years old your still growing and if you take steroids now you will fuck your shit right up. You don't need anyone giving you advice do your own research because you've got at least 7 years before you need to take them so plenty of time to read. Good luck

I' sorry I did not mean it in that way.

Not from the US so I'll type it out how it sounds best in my head.

What I mean is that I didn't even start reading about training until atleast 6months after I started to train. Like giving me a few links to some place where I can educate myself on stuff that I'm interested in I would be grateful

Evolutionary.org is definitely the place to go to for information - there are tons of nice articles that are both easy to understand, and yet very complete. Make sure to read as much as you can in order to have a full understanding of how steroids work, and once you are over, come back to us with questions.

Can any of you two or anyone els give me some reading stuff so I can be prepared when the time come? Like after reading stuff here I saw people saying they cant sleep without xanax due to aas at 20 etc.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

Top Bottom