Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cuttting cycle...What would you run?

ok guys this is what im thinking Test enth 500mg wk, EQ 500mg wk, 1-12wk and anavar @ 50mg for the last 6 wks. Do you think running some clen with the var would work well?

With all these suggestions you must be confused...add this add that..last 6 weeks, first 6 weeks blah blah..
Im going to keep it real..You want to get lean? you want to look hard? You want to be vascular? Im sure you answered YES! to all of these ?s

This is my summer cycle from now on out

Test....Tren...Masteron..

Thats all you need , as long as your body fat is not that high. Your results will be amazing.
I took acetate for 12 weeks last summer..Stregnth, vascularity , size and hard lean looking muscle is what you will get....ONCE AGAIN..if your BF is not high...I was around 13% and results were as specified.
These compounents will give you everything your looking for..So adding Var to this cycle in my opinion you wont see the effects of Var...

If you BF is to high and want to shred some before cycle...Start off with some CLEN n T3 maybe..then jump into your cycle..

As far as tren is poison..yea I guess you can say that..But no pain no game..YOu want to take the risks to look a certain way..well tren is a risk along with every other compound

EQ aint got shit on tren..dont even know why people mention eq in a "cutting" cycle.

IMO if people tried this cycle..they would never have to ask again.. "what is a good cutting cycle"

I would have to say that this a pretty "advanced" cycle due to tren being in it...So your experience with gear should not be on the newb side..
But IMO gotta try tren sometime...Once you go tren you wont go back

OK realdeal... so you did that cycle last year and you were only benching 285 last month?? I'm not sure I would take advice from anyone who decides to use tren at a 225 bench.

Top Bottom