Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting while gaining size and strenght om cycle

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THis is stupid and do not listen to this advice.

Well, I hope it wasn't stupid but I do know it was not advice: I was just mentioning an experience lived by someone I know and stating that gaining muscle while losing fat is indeed possible. And I don't think it would be that damaging for one's health either, but who am I to say?

My advice, though, would be that he lose all that fat and get his workout, diet and aerobic regime in check before he even considers.

In all honesty, a friend at my gym did a recomp similar to what this guy is proposing and it worked for him: lost a few pounds but looks way thinner now and with less flab. In this case, his cycle was Test + Deca + Winstrol (don't know the numbers but it was low Test and high Deca).

So it works and he's alive and well so... yeah, I wouldn't recommend steroids to someone who can't get their diet in check and get thin naturally but in the end, who are we to judge?

The thing is everyone these days wants an overnight fix and it just doesn't work like that.

You will suffer the consequences later on in life if u use anabolics at a high body fat % if not before.

Don't do that cycle just loose the weight bust your ass and eat clean then in the spring do a test and winni cycle if you must

Alright, thanks for the advice. Ive been reading a bit and made up my mind, im currently cutting and dieting to get down my bodyfat (been for 3 weeks today) and i'm going to keep it going, strength is down tough so i will only throw in a low dose Test Prop 350-400 a week so i dont lose muscle for 8-12 weeks. And when my bf is way down to im probably gonna do a Eq, Test and Winstrol clean bulk.

Alright, thanks for the advice. Ive been reading a bit and made up my mind, im currently cutting and dieting to get down my bodyfat (been for 3 weeks today) and i'm going to keep it going, strength is down tough so i will only throw in a low dose Test Prop 350-400 a week so i dont lose muscle for 8-12 weeks. And when my bf is way down to im probably gonna do a Eq, Test and Winstrol clean bulk.

Honestly with your bodyfat as high as it is right now, you don't even need the test at a low dose. You can lose fat relatively easy without going to extremes or losing any strength or size until you get closer to 10%. That's when you can start considering something. Don't rely on these steroids to do the work for you. It doesn't work that way.

Everybody wants to build muscle and burn fat and everybody wants the drugs to do it for them. Well, Tren is best at doing both but it comes with a host of side effects.

You might want to try taking up bodybuilding. That works very well at achieving this goal.

Top Bottom