Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting while cruising? good or bad idea?

thatbloke

hey guys quick question, and wanted your opinions on it

im going to be currently crusing on 200-250mg testerone cyp weekly, for the next 3 months between my next cycle

im stats are
height 5'10
weight 230 pounds
bf % just above 11%

i was thinking while i cruised i would do a MILD cut, nothing serious

maybe a weight loss of half a pound a week, im not really in a rush to drop bf% since im already fairly lean,

but of course we all wanna be bigger n leaner, n so do i

so i was thinking of doing a mild cut while i was cruising, since i cant really gain much muscle mass while crusing, i was thinking instead of just doing a light cut, plus i thought this would help prime my body for my next cycle

do you think this is a good idea? or do you think i could risk loosing to much muscle mass?

goals to drop 10-12 pounds in the next 3 months, so im very lean when i start my next cycle

all opinions and suggestions are welcome :D

I think it's an excellent idea. As long as you keep the weight loss as low as ½ lbs ew i think you'll be fine. It is very close to what i do when i cut. I usually use a bit more than you on your cruise tho but we both know the key is diet control so... I think you'll need to be monitoring things closely especially at first but the basic scheme is sound IMO.

Top Bottom