Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting weight with equipoise??

BrandoCommando

so as anyone whos read my posts know that ill need to be cutting weight. (10-15 pounds) of my normal body weight per week. Its for wrestling and MMA. I need to be strong, but still speed and quickness is more important. I want to be agile and have great stamina.. So after researching I have decided I want to use equipose (about 350 mg per week) maybe 400.. Who thinks this is a good idea for what i want, and do you think Ill be able to cut weight with this in me.. I also read it makes you hungrier so that will be a down fall of this. past users or people with info please respond thanks :artist:

eq is not going to make you loose bf any faster then diet and cardio alone...

BrandoCommando said:
so as anyone whos read my posts know that ill need to be cutting weight. (10-15 pounds) of my normal body weight per week. Its for wrestling and MMA. I need to be strong, but still speed and quickness is more important. I want to be agile and have great stamina.. So after researching I have decided I want to use equipose (about 350 mg per week) maybe 400.. Who thinks this is a good idea for what i want, and do you think Ill be able to cut weight with this in me.. I also read it makes you hungrier so that will be a down fall of this. past users or people with info please respond thanks :artist:

I have used EQ several times everytime I use it , it is during a bulking cycle. It helps to put on a bunch of mass plus water and elevates your RBC which makes you more full looking. IMO for wrestling don't think it would be the best Idea. Use some winstrol or turinabol or masteron I would say. If you arnt worried about drug tests then deca be good to, you get superhuman strength on that.

There is no way you're going to lose 10-15 pounds per week unless you start chopping off body parts. Approximately 2 lbs of body fat per week is a realistic goal. I'm cutting on a cycle of Test Prop, EQ and Anavar and I'm averaging 3.6 pounds of fat loss and 2.5 pounds of muslce gain every 2 weeks. That's with a strict diet and a lot of cardio.

EQ makes some people very hungry, so it may not be the best choice for cutting. If you're trying to make a weight class, I would suggest plenty of AM cardio and Anavar.

first week and i am fucking hungry..just run it really low if you dont want the hunger pains. i would run it with var for you fight...thats what i do...fuckin waiting to run some halo

My summer cycle consisted of 6 weeks tren ace 50mg ED and test prop 100mg ED with a d-bol kicker on workout days ....

ending that cource i was 246lbs when i switched to EQ at 200mg EOD and 100mg of var ED ... cutting back on my diet i'm now a ripped and shredded 218lbs and everyone and there dog is asking if i'm juicing ...

funny at 246lbs no one says a word but at 218 lbs ripped and vascular everyone pays attention .. fact is most everyone at my work asked if i gained weight ?? No how fucked up is that ...

Diet is your key mores so then the compound .. if your question is can i lean out on EQ well .. the answer is yes , it's all in the diet .

yes.. i just wanted to make sure.. your diet is everything.. you won't gain too much weight if u took dbol with a really low calorie high excercise diet.. and to the idiot who said you can't lose 10-15 pounds in a week is an idiot, and doesn't know anything about wrestling or weight cutting.. it is water weight, and if i wanted to i could lose 10 pounds ina day its just fora weigh in.. some people lift for different reasons. and i lift for strength speed and power..20ss02 is an idiot and shouldn't comment on things he knows nothing about..

Ive been running EQ for quite a long time now. I ran it at 800mg per week for quite a while before backing it down to 600mg. Honestly I dont see MUCH of an increase in hunger in comparison to a Deca/Test cycle, however the hunger is there.

It has definitely helped me cut down as long as I've stayed strict on my diet. Its also increased my endurance quite a bit. I have noticed a small decrease in strength, but I believe its because I run myself in a calorie deficit quite often and end up burning some muscle. I think in the last 3 months Ive lost close to 40 pounds on my bench press for example, however that really doesnt matter much to me. I could care less if I bench 350 or 400.

With your goals of staying lean and agile and increasing your endurance, i think that EQ could help you attain these goals with the work ethic that you most likely already possess as a wrestler.

Goodluck in whatever you choose to do. :coffee:

Top Bottom