Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting weight with equipoise??

winny is going to make my joints soar for sure.. anavar did.. expecially when you get phisical with someone.. it was fine for lifting but i am different than most peopole on this forum

BrandoCommando said:
winny is going to make my joints soar for sure.. anavar did.. expecially when you get phisical with someone.. it was fine for lifting but i am different than most peopole on this forum

Winny kills my joints. Maybe ok to use for an off-season but id never use it during the season.

BrandoCommando said:
yes.. i just wanted to make sure.. your diet is everything.. you won't gain too much weight if u took dbol with a really low calorie high excercise diet.. and to the idiot who said you can't lose 10-15 pounds in a week is an idiot, and doesn't know anything about wrestling or weight cutting.. it is water weight, and if i wanted to i could lose 10 pounds ina day its just fora weigh in.. some people lift for different reasons. and i lift for strength speed and power..20ss02 is an idiot and shouldn't comment on things he knows nothing about..

I probably wouldn't come to a public forum with your grammar and start calling people idiots. :rolleyes:

The original post doesn't say anything about cutting water weight - it asked if EQ could be used to cut 10-15 pounds per week. Perhaps more specifics would help to get a better tailored response.

well cutting weight in wrestling is water weight.. if you knew anything about weighing in you don't lose solid weight you compete at about 15 pounds under your walk around weight.. and i can write a perfect essay my grammer is fine im talking not wrigint a research paper.. did you get a 30 on the ACT?

20ss02 said:
There is no way you're going to lose 10-15 pounds per week unless you start chopping off body parts. Approximately 2 lbs of body fat per week is a realistic goal. I'm cutting on a cycle of Test Prop, EQ and Anavar and I'm averaging 3.6 pounds of fat loss and 2.5 pounds of muslce gain every 2 weeks. That's with a strict diet and a lot of cardio.

EQ makes some people very hungry, so it may not be the best choice for cutting. If you're trying to make a weight class, I would suggest plenty of AM cardio and Anavar.

what is your diet looking like to get those results

cereal diet.. no haha eat less of everything really just stay away from the junk and cut weight.. i will lose 3-6 pounds of water weight each practice.. and then just not drink a lot the next day keep on sweatin baby

I never wrestled, so I'm asking an ignorant question here -- but what is the point in losing so much water weight to "make weight"? I know that if I'm dehydrated even in the slightest I lose a lot of strength. It just seems to me like it would be a better idea to hover more closely to the weight you are supposed to compete at, and be at your peak strength for that weight.

I know I must be off in my thinking, or else this is what everyone would be doing... But I've always wondered this.

Top Bottom