Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting up w/out gear

Ty

I am on a bulking cyc and will be going to the overseas (middle east) and will be able to get gear. If I try to burn fat and diet natually, am I gonna loose a lot muscle mass that I acquired from my bulk cyc? Anyone have any suggestions?

Ty, did you get Secrets report? There is an article called the Gainskeeper formula that will help. Or if you did not get it, try the search for Gainskeeper formula.

What works for me is if you simply keep your protein really high...I mean REALLY high and at the same time take in about 25 grams of glutamine per day. Of course, everyone is different.:D

When I dieted naturally I used the eca stack (I count that as natural) but I only dieted every second day. I would cut my calories and do cardio 2-3 times per day on the diet days, off days I would up them and not train at all. That way my body didn't get used to any set calorie level and it had time to recover from the damage that the heavy dieting did to it. I could generally lose 2-5lbs per weeks doing that.
Glutamine did help keep mass.

needsize said:
When I dieted naturally I used the eca stack (I count that as natural) but I only dieted every second day. I would cut my calories and do cardio 2-3 times per day on the diet days, off days I would up them and not train at all. That way my body didn't get used to any set calorie level and it had time to recover from the damage that the heavy dieting did to it. I could generally lose 2-5lbs per weeks doing that.
Glutamine did help keep mass.

interesting, never heard of that way before.

Ty said:
I am on a bulking cyc and will be going to the overseas (middle east) and will be able to get gear. If I try to burn fat and diet natually, am I gonna loose a lot muscle mass that I acquired from my bulk cyc? Anyone have any suggestions?

Also, if you are cutting, can you try a ketogenic diet? I have an article on this in the articles section of the site -- it's free.

Eat real good and try to train as heavy as possible, with a lot of rest. That should minimize muscle loss.:)

Top Bottom