Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Test prop/ Tren ace with masteron? Not sterile oil?

musclehealth

I have been cutting my testprop/trenace with sterile oil. .75ccprop/tren combo with .75cc sterile oil. Now there is no pain. I just added masteron. Now I gota shoot 2.25cc ed. Could I use masteron as a cutting agent?

musclehealth said:
I have been cutting my testprop/trenace with sterile oil. .75ccprop/tren combo with .75cc sterile oil. Now there is no pain. I just added masteron. Now I gota shoot 2.25cc ed. Could I use masteron as a cutting agent?

It should be somewhat effective, just keep in mind the masteron has BA in it too - just like the other combo.

one note, when you cut the product, make sure your dosages are correct, a lot of people add oil but don't change mg/ml calculations.

Mr.X said:
It should be somewhat effective, just keep in mind the masteron has BA in it too - just like the other combo.

one note, when you cut the product, make sure your dosages are correct, a lot of people add oil but don't change mg/ml calculations.

I did that. Ill do .75 ml tren/prop and add .75 oil. Ill shoot 1.5cc rather then .75cc.

Top Bottom