Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Stack

DasKaiser89

Alright, I decided to do a cut for my next cycle.

I watched Dylan’s video about Primo so I’m probably gonna run that.

The doses seem pretty high for results with primo like 600-800mg/wk, can you run this for 12-16 weeks?

Should I also run Tren A or oxandrolone. I like anavar but at higher doses as it promotes T4 release from TBP.

So like

Primo 600mg/wk weeks 1-12
Anavar 20-40mg/wk weeks 1-12
Tren A 300mg/wk weeks 8-16

I want to keep the Test base as low as possible so I’m going rod stick with my TRT at 220mg/wk test cyp. I also like 6-8 IUs of HGH, nothing high enough to require insulin.

I like oral albuterol, never taken clen…. And I’ve read a lot of place to take T3 with Tren. I didn’t on my last cycle, but couldn’t really tell much except for maybe fatigue.

Any advice I’d appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

man, test, anavar and primobolan is a really nice stack you can get excellent results with and dont need to put all the stress on strain on yourself with others... you could throw in the sarm s23 and have huge results on it as well

It is a nice stack sir. You do not need HGH or albuterol with this. It is plenty as you have it

The doses seem pretty high for results with primo like 600-800mg/wk, can you run this for 12-16 weeks?

Should I also run Tren A or oxandrolone. I like anavar but at higher doses as it promotes T4 release from TBP.

So like

I want to keep the Test base as low as possible so I’m going rod stick with my TRT at 220mg/wk test cyp. I also like 6-8 IUs of HGH, nothing high enough to require insulin.

I like oral albuterol, never taken clen…. And I’ve read a lot of place to take T3 with Tren. I didn’t on my last cycle, but couldn’t really tell much except for maybe fatigue.

Primobolan, Anavar and trenbolone that's a heck of a stack! you'll get great results

but I would run the trenbolone the whole cycle why cut it short?
primobolan do 500mgs/week and run into 16 weeks

anavar why 20mgs? go with full 50mgs if you're doing it

do cycle organ support with n2guard 7 caps/day

T3 I wouldn't take instead use cardarine gw501516 with trenbolone to combat tren sides 20mgs/day

Your stack would give you some spectacular results, here is some correction:
PRIMO you should run all 16 weeks and ANAVAR dose should be 50mgs, plus
n2guard for organ support

So like

Run lower doses

So like

bro that stack kinda weak sauce. double up the test dose

Top Bottom