Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For cutting, side effects...Test Prop or Test Enant?

str8cubano

Test Enath is the only test I have ever done, and loved it. Started to loose my hair over it, and its been 2 years since I have done test. At 80mgs of anavar I haven't shed once, and before the wedding, I want to do a nice cutting cycle. Anavar killed my joints though...Since Test prop has a shorter ester, technically speaking, it would stay in my body less time, and thus hairloss may be less than with Enanth? I have been on Dutasteride for over a year now, and will be taking it along with added propecia during the cycle to reduce hariloss.

And for those of you that use Test prop, Do you inject EOD to reach desiered weekly dose, and how much Femera/Arimidex would I use...or everything is in terms of Anti-E's is pretty much the same with Prop as it is with Enath?
thanks in advance - str8cubano

U sure it was Var that killed the joints? That's very interesting bro. I didn't know that was a common side. Winny killed my joints and it freaked me out. Prop is your better choice if your getting married. You won't bloat as much because you'll have steady blood levels of Test and fluctuations and compounding of Test Enanthate are what cause lots of the estrogen related sides. Arimidex will work but keep a SERM on hand. Or better yet, get some AIFM. Congrats on getting married! I hope your future wife approves of you being a fellow juice bag like me. Oh yeah, EOD or ED will work with Prop it's a personal choice. Stay AWAY from nandrolones and get some EQ to go with your Prop.

i like prop best, although my upcoming cutter will be first 8 weeks test e 500/wk, then switch to prop 100 EOD.

Prop has it benifits ( fast acting, clears fast for PCT and is easy to inject)
Flaws: can be VERY painful esp if allergic to ester.

Benfits of Enanth are easy of use and less frequent injection

Flaws: take a long time to build to a level of benefit (4-6 weeks)

prop for sure.....cutting with test e is tough unless you are taking high ai doses which has more sides in itself.....stick with prop at 100mg eod for cutting....perfect

OMEGA said:
Prop has it benifits ( fast acting, clears fast for PCT and is easy to inject)
Flaws: can be VERY painful esp if allergic to ester.

(4-6 weeks)

well, Coincidentially I am starting allergy shots, I am a very high allergic person. How in the world will I know if I am allergic to the ester? Never had a problem with Enth though...

jetty said:
U sure it was Var that killed the joints? That's very interesting bro. I didn't know that was a common side. Winny killed my joints and it freaked me out. Prop is your better choice if your getting married. You won't bloat as much because you'll have steady blood levels of Test and fluctuations and compounding of Test Enanthate are what cause lots of the estrogen related sides. Arimidex will work but keep a SERM on hand. Or better yet, get some AIFM. Congrats on getting married! I hope your future wife approves of you being a fellow juice bag like me. Oh yeah, EOD or ED will work with Prop it's a personal choice. Stay AWAY from nandrolones and get some EQ to go with your Prop.

Could have been the heavy lifting, but at 80mgs for 12 weeks...joints and forarm pain was unbearable

I have letrozole. SHould I take a small dose of that with Prop? DO the same exact principles of anti-E's apply to test prop?

Top Bottom