Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting SARMs on budget

i just clicked on both links and both work just fine man...

there is no worry with customs at all.. BOTH places ship to the EU daily with no issues at all
Well that depends on the country within EU though.
I do not believe they ship to Norway with no issues, if so they've broken the code of insane stealth shipping. And I know there's other countries both within and outside scandinavia with thight customs.
Last I checked the reship-policy was not valid for certain countries, and I assume there's a reason for that.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

Well that depends on the country within EU though.
I do not believe they ship to Norway with no issues, if so they've broken the code of insane stealth shipping. And I know there's other countries both within and outside scandinavia with thight customs.
Last I checked the reship-policy was not valid for certain countries, and I assume there's a reason for that.

They frequently ship there and to all scandinavian countries. Ultimately its up to you man. I spoke to them about their success rate there and they said it is extremely high

Last edited:
Use Dylan’s layout! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

They frequently ship there and to all scandinavian countries. Ultimately its up to you man. I spoke to them about their success rate there and they said it is extremely high
It's not without reason there is a "no reship"-policy for these countries though(unless it has been changed lately).
And if they have a extremely high success rate they got a trick up their sleeves others dont.

But idd it is up to each and the risk ones willing to take. Personally I've become hesitant after police got involved after some HGH got stopped, case got dropped - but still. I've had SARMs stopped before with nothing happening though other than loosing it.
Being a family-man I don't really wanna have police to show up on my doorstep to search the house etc.

It's not without reason there is a "no reship"-policy for these countries though(unless it has been changed lately).
And if they have a extremely high success rate they got a trick up their sleeves others dont.

But idd it is up to each and the risk ones willing to take. Personally I've become hesitant after police got involved after some HGH got stopped, case got dropped - but still. I've had SARMs stopped before with nothing happening though other than loosing it.
Being a family-man I don't really wanna have police to show up on my doorstep to search the house etc.

I will update (ordered GW)

Cheers

Top Bottom