Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting SARMs on budget

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Did ANYONE read the guys post? He CLEARLY said, NO PCT.. and yet EVERYONE recommends something that needs one .. SMH

hey man, there are three options you can go with that require NO PCT.. that would be either of the gw's, either of the sr's or mk677.. for your goals and the want for only 1-2, you want GW501516 and SR9009

you can run both up to 16 weeks and no pct would be required...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-16 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart

MK677 is great for cutting LONG term but initially, chances are high you will gain more weight because of the likely water weight and while it is very good for cutting long term, it does take time where with gw and sr together, you will get a tremendous cutting stack in a more normal time frame.. by all means, add mk677 if you want as long as you understand how it works.. beyond that, you would want to run it at least 6 months to really get more out of it but a year is the most ideal.. so keep that in mind as well

• Never used any SARM before
  • 1-2 SARMs max (budget)
  • Without PCT
  • Planning to do TE vile in January
  • Europe
  • 19.5% bodyfat
  • 30yo
  • Lifting for 10+ years
  • My idea of perfect budget stack - Cardarine, MK677 or GW only?

What would be the Nr. 1 or 2 SARM combo to use for helping to reduce my 19.5% bodyfat as soon as possible (assuming diet and training is on point)
Looking to reduce my bodyfat before starting the cycle.

P.S I started to write a log, it is sitting in the draft doc, planning to post it soon.
I will split it into 2 logs, probably - 1 - pre cycle (cutting) <--still looking for best SARM options
Second log will be first TE cycle.

Save up some pennies and do it properly

Use Umbrella Labs

Did ANYONE read the guys post? He CLEARLY said, NO PCT.. and yet EVERYONE recommends something that needs one .. SMH

hey man, there are three options you can go with that require NO PCT.. that would be either of the gw's, either of the sr's or mk677.. for your goals and the want for only 1-2, you want GW501516 and SR9009

you can run both up to 16 weeks and no pct would be required...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-16 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart

MK677 is great for cutting LONG term but initially, chances are high you will gain more weight because of the likely water weight and while it is very good for cutting long term, it does take time where with gw and sr together, you will get a tremendous cutting stack in a more normal time frame.. by all means, add mk677 if you want as long as you understand how it works.. beyond that, you would want to run it at least 6 months to really get more out of it but a year is the most ideal.. so keep that in mind as well

Thank you, Dylan! I am considering the Umbrella Labs, the other link does not work.
Also, should I be worry about the EU customs?

Cheers

Thank you, Dylan! I am considering the Umbrella Labs, the other link does not work.
Also, should I be worry about the EU customs?

Cheers
i just clicked on both links and both work just fine man...

there is no worry with customs at all.. BOTH places ship to the EU daily with no issues at all

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms visit either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

Top Bottom