Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

on a cutting phase, how low do you go?

D

DepressiveJuice

just wondering how many calories you all eat during a cutting cycle and your stats. also, how many cheat days a week, if any?

depends on your cycle. i know of a few people who, on a HEAVY androgen cycle, were able to shed fat and maintain mass on a 1700 - 2000kl diet.

what are you going to be running. post the plan and im sure i will have some advice that will work.

NO CHEAT DAYS!!!

i have about 13% bf, around 190lbs right now. i was going to cut the bf naturally and then do a bulking cycle but i want to see if it is possible to lose bf and gain lbm. my cardio is pretty weak. i speedwalk for 45-60mins 4-5 times a week. i am planning on eating 2500calories a day. the macros are roughly 40g fat, 250g carbs and 260g protein. my cycle looks like this:

wk1-12: EQ@400mg/wk
wk1-6: fina@75mg/day
wk9-12: halo@20mg/day
wk1-12: [email protected]/day
wk1-12: nolva@10mg/day
wk1-12: ALA@3g/day
200mcg clen/day with thermorexin two weeks on, two weeks off. 6 tabs of AFNYC on the clen off weeks.

again, i just want to drop some bf and put on lbm

i started at 5'8 196 around 11%

I am running sus e00d 1-8 and winny 50mg a day 7-12 with arimi with every sus inj to combat bloat

my diet is 2000 calories ( sometimes go over to 2400 tops) and looks like this

Under 150 carbs over 200 P and under 100 F

I do cardio 3x a week and have been sticking with my regular lifting sched....

Down about 3-4 LBS but cuts are really comming out and im only half way throuh week 4...............So im at around the same weight with much less gear so I hoped this would help. Im hoping when i start the winny things really start to show

if i'm clean I've been down to 10x bdw w/ an hour of cardio and lifting a day, w/ refeeds every third day.

when on, i find the cals can be higher and still shed fat. Though less and less am I really not even counting daily cals as much par se... as much as I'm eating according to waht I'm doing. Ex..preworkout I'll eat carbs...postworkout and post hiit i have carbs....all other times the cals are very low w/ no carbs and just the essential fats. I find this is getting me and seems to also be keeping me fuller.

Top Bottom