Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting orals

joestokes34

[FONT=&quot]Hi im 24 years old. im 185 lbs 187cm . 12% body fat i guess. ive had 1 cycle before drol kickstart with test e tren e and deca d. 13 weeks.. had sick nice gains and got huge. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]now its 1 year since that cycle and i want to run a new to get lean and ripped.. i want to do orals cus im not in mood for needles.. i was thinking dbol or vinny? if dbol i need something to reduce bloat.. was full of water last cycle...[/FONT]

You're too young to be using AAS, and if you continue to, you are going to suffer from issues later in life. You're better of running a sarms cutting cycle for now, and waiting on more steroids for a few years. That said, I would not recommend anyone run orals without a test base.

i dont know anyone with half a brain thats going to advise steroid use to someone your age... i mean, you dont even know what your talking about... you say you want to cut up and yet you mention dbol as one of your options, which is the as far opposite of cutting as you can get... after seeing how wreckless you were on what you ran as a FIRST CYCLE, im not surprised... your going to fucking wreck yourself man...

What made you to wait that long before next cycle? Why are you cycling anyways? What are your goals as far as this hobby goes?
What's the reason for running orals only for now?

Top Bottom