Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting naturally after test e cycle?

hostile_tjd

hey, im 5'8 220lbs with low bodyfat. im on my 6th wk of test and ive gained 20lbs and still going strong. after i have completed my 12wk cycle i was wondering how long i should wait to start cutting. ive been told to wait until after pct but i was wanting to start a few weeks after the cycle. also i was wondering if it is stupid to cut naturally after using a boulking cycle. I would rather do it naturally and then do another cycle to bulk this winter, but would I lose all my gains if i cut naturally?

you are going to need lost of calories to maintain the size you put on. I would wait until your weight stabilizes after the cycle to start cutting. It would be very benificial to do a cycle while you cut, you can just do the test again and it will preserve the muscle when you cut.

Everyone seems to like Sarms for a bridge. I'm in the same boat as you. I am going to wait 2 weeks after PCT and start cutting. A few weeks into my cut I'll start running Sarms along with a natural test booster.

Top Bottom