Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting as much fat during cutting cycle

bragaboys

[FONT=&quot]What is your guys go to for dropping fat during a cutting cycle. Number one for me is eating extremely clean five to six small meals a day with a lot of protein. I add tren E and Test E, test lower than tren about 100 to 150mg test, tren 200. And work out like a beast, swimming for cardio, lots of laps after the work out. Sleep like a baby. Wanted to get some responses on what you guys do to drop body fat. Thanks[/FONT]

I generally don't cut on an AAS cycle, but prefer to aim for gains instead. I cut off of AAS cycles, by eating clean with a calorie deficit, intermittent fasting, lots of cardio, and using sarms cutting stacks with a cardarine base. I've been using esarms.com for the latter.

i eat consistently year round and i do 2 hours of cardio 5 days week... i dont depend on anything to do the work for me... i stay disciplined and consistent...

eating natural whole foods and following various fasting protocols.

eating 6 small meals a day will keep your insulin levels elevated all day too :) not good for fat loss. consolidate that to 2-3 meals in a 4-6 hour window and you will have much better results

What is your guys go to for dropping fat during a cutting cycle. Number one for me is eating extremely clean five to six small meals a day with a lot of protein. I add tren E and Test E, test lower than tren about 100 to 150mg test, tren 200. And work out like a beast, swimming for cardio, lots of laps after the work out. Sleep like a baby. Wanted to get some responses on what you guys do to drop body fat. Thanks

I've never had to.

Top Bottom