x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

is this a cutting or mass cycle??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about is this a cutting or mass cycle?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: i came off a dbol/sust/fina for my first mass cycle, gained 25lbs, bridging 200mg of primo till next cycle in 4 weeks..............BUT my money is strapped, i was gonna use 5 different A.S but now i can only do 2. i wanted to do a dbol/sust/eq/fina/winny to gain 25lbs or so, but now i think its just sust and eq. weeks 1-8 500mg sust weeks 1-10 400mg eq i want to gain more muscularity with vascularity for summer, should my dosages for my test be higher like 750? hoping for 20-25lbs,

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder

Question

i came off a dbol/sust/fina for my first mass cycle, gained 25lbs, bridging 200mg of primo till next cycle in 4 weeks..............BUT my money is strapped, i was gonna use 5 different A.S but now i can only do 2. i wanted to do a dbol/sust/eq/fina/winny to gain 25lbs or so, but now i think its just sust and eq.

weeks 1-8 500mg sust
    weeks 1-10 400mg eq

i want to gain more muscularity with vascularity for summer, should my dosages for my test be higher like 750? hoping for 20-25lbs, think its possible?dark-blue

Amateur Bodybuilder
    bump

Lift Or Die
    The Sust at 500mg should be ok. Any more than that and you'll start to bloat which will take away the vascularity you're looking for. Even at 500mg/week you still might get some bloat. Keep your diet clean and drink plenty of water.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    bump