Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting help

im just curious, are you running Tren E ED? or did you just write out the dosages by what it would be per day over the whole week....

because Tren E is a long ester and only needs to be pinned twice a week. your other injects can be EOD, no need for ED.

QUOTE]

Thanks for your feeback brother! As for pinning ED....I am one of the strange people out here that actually looks forward to pinning every day. I realize that I could be pinning the mast and test EOD and then the Tren 2x a week but I love the injection....maybe I have a pin cushion fetish or something!? To note, I actually am back on Tren a...I was led to believe that the tren a I had could be bunk as I was experiencing ZERO sides so I switched to tren e for 6 days...on my last cycle I experience the Tren e's sides within a few days...this time though, I didnt experience really any at all...really though, I believe it could be the masteron that is helping with the sides and I get all my gear from the same company and its all the same label...everything else I have ever purchased from them was legit so I am believing the tren a is as well.

with anavar, you would run it 60 mg the first four weeks and then bump to 80 mg the last two weeks... proviron would be 75mg a day all six weeks... you need to run n2guard alongside them and lipid stabil would be another good option as well... i always like to polish a cycle with anavar or winstrol...

im just curious, are you running Tren E ED? or did you just write out the dosages by what it would be per day over the whole week....

because Tren E is a long ester and only needs to be pinned twice a week. your other injects can be EOD, no need for ED.

QUOTE]

Thanks for your feeback brother! As for pinning ED....I am one of the strange people out here that actually looks forward to pinning every day. I realize that I could be pinning the mast and test EOD and then the Tren 2x a week but I love the injection....maybe I have a pin cushion fetish or something!? To note, I actually am back on Tren a...I was led to believe that the tren a I had could be bunk as I was experiencing ZERO sides so I switched to tren e for 6 days...on my last cycle I experience the Tren e's sides within a few days...this time though, I didnt experience really any at all...really though, I believe it could be the masteron that is helping with the sides and I get all my gear from the same company and its all the same label...everything else I have ever purchased from them was legit so I am believing the tren a is as well.

ya and then when your scar tissue builds up so much that it is painful to inject everywhere that you have been...what you gonna do?
i see the point in ED with tren but the others are unnecessary. Its your body man....

Top Bottom