Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting with EQ

deetz27

I want to go on a bad ass cutting cycle in a couple months.. Definitely will follow a restricted calorie diet and do cardio 3 days a week, but I'm not sure what to stack with EQ.

running EQ
week 1 600 mg
weeks 2-12 400 mg

Ive only done one cycle
Previous cycle was:
deca weeks 1-10 @ 400mg
dbol weeks 1-4 @ 30 mg/day

Stats
5'10" 190
under 10% body fat
Lifting hard for 3 years

Goals
Increase muscle hardness and definition.. Weight gain is not an issue, but I won't mind it as long as defintion is gained as well..
Im interested in stacking EQ with just about anything that cuts (winstrol, primo, tren), or any test at a low dose..

I know its a lot of info but Ive always been interested in test so I was wondering which test would be best for my goals (prop, enanthate, or suspension?)

As money is a slight issue I would only like to stack one w/ EQ...

deetz27 said:
I want to go on a bad ass cutting cycle in a couple months.. Definitely will follow a restricted calorie diet and do cardio 3 days a week, but I'm not sure what to stack with EQ.

running EQ
week 1 600 mg
weeks 2-12 400 mg

Ive only done one cycle
Previous cycle was:
deca weeks 1-10 @ 400mg
dbol weeks 1-4 @ 30 mg/day

Stats
5'10" 190
under 10% body fat
Lifting hard for 3 years

Goals
Increase muscle hardness and definition.. Weight gain is not an issue, but I won't mind it as long as defintion is gained as well..
Im interested in stacking EQ with just about anything that cuts (winstrol, primo, tren), or any test at a low dose..

I know its a lot of info but Ive always been interested in test so I was wondering which test would be best for my goals (prop, enanthate, or suspension?)

As money is a slight issue I would only like to stack one w/ EQ...

If you want to increase hardness and definition go with 50mg oral Winny ed
for 4 weeks. It will help with the cardio and help u keep muscle while u diet. Day after you pop the last Winny start a 50mg Prop and 50mg Tren ed for 6 weeks use arimidex to control water from Test.

The most effective cutting cycle I've found is Test(any ester as long as you use an anti-e with it), EQ, Tren, and Winstrol. If you can only go with 2 AAS I would go with test. Use 600 mgs/wk of EQ throughout and 600 mgs/wk of test.

cool man, i think I'm goin for enanthate because it seems like Id be stickin too often with prop or suspension, and cyp looks like it would bloat.. I can't wait to try test though

deetz27 said:
cool man, i think I'm goin for enanthate because it seems like Id be stickin too often with prop or suspension, and cyp looks like it would bloat.. I can't wait to try test though

I like ent the best. Cyp and ent are pretty much the same in terms of bloating, but with an anti-e you'll be fine.

Makavelli said:
I like ent the best. Cyp and ent are pretty much the same in terms of bloating, but with an anti-e you'll be fine.
I also love cutting with test. Like Mak says, use an AI with it and all will be well.

Im going to run a cycle with very similar goals, maybe this will help

Week 1-12: EQ @ 600mg/week (300mg mon/thurs)
Week 4-12: Winstrol @ 50mg/ED

PCT is nolvadex/clomid

If you worried about levels in your blood, get it tested every 4th week.

Armidex supplemented as needed for BLOAT but this should not happen!

Here is my cardio routine

400 diamond pushups/week in sets of 25-50
150 body weight squats 2/week
distance running (no less than 2 miles each time) on saturday/sunday
800m sprints 2/week

Clean diet which you should already have, I keep my carbs low and protein high, all carbs should be complex whole grains

Mental toughness comes first in cutting! NO simple pill or shot will get you shredded!! GOOD Luck!

iron

Last edited:
iron22 said:
Im going to run a cycle with very similar goals, maybe this will help

Week 1-12: EQ @ 600mg/week (300mg mon/thurs)
Week 4-12: Winstrol @ 50mg/ED

PCT is nolvadex/clomid

If you worried about levels in your blood, get it tested every 4th week.

Armidex supplemented as needed for BLOAT but this should not happen!

Here is my cardio routine

400 diamond pushups/week in sets of 25-50
150 body weight squats 2/week
distance running (no less than 2 miles each time) on saturday/sunday
800m sprints 2/week

Clean diet which you should already have, I keep my carbs low and protein high, all carbs should be complex whole grains

Mental toughness comes first in cutting! NO simple pill or shot will get you shredded!! GOOD Luck!

iron

It looks good, but I would still add some test in there. I think you're cardio program sucks though. If you're going to do cardio, then do cardio. Don't try to combine weights and cardio. You'll just burn muscle.

Top Bottom