Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting and ECA stack, how much Ephedrine?

John89231

Hey guys how much ephedrine do you use in your ECA stack? I've heard 25 mg twice a day with 200 mg caffeine twice a day works great (oh ya 1 baby aspirin in the morning). Im currently doing that but man is the Ephedrine absolutely killing my appetite. (good and bad thing) Im gonna tough it out as I just started but do those of you who have used a ECA stack before how much Ephedrine were you taking?

Only experienced bro's respond please

i took 25mg 2 times a day with 250 caffein and 1 325mg asprin. worked good for me.

yeah that was same dose as me. i noticed it was killing my appetite, but that was a godsend at the time cause i was heavily into dieting! i dont see any real reason to use it while bulking, other than maybe as a pre workout supplement

which brand of ephedrine is recommended by your folks?
kaizen only has 8mg that i know off, anyone else makes more than that?
vasopro has Guaifenesin too which i dont need.
advise please, thanks

Im using Vasporo, what does guaifensin do? I dont think it hurts at all

oh yes it does hurt you:

Guaifenesin
is damaging to soft tissue and increases the likely hood of injury when lifting

it is muscle relaxant ( actual medical use), and adrenergic blocker.

ephedrine with Guaifenesin is a bad idea and btw makes you feel like crap

ephedrine HCL yes not Ephdrine with Gauf

Replace it with LipoStim 3:)

LipoStim

use discount code needto139 to get free shipping and 15% off

Why would I go from something that has Ephedrine in it to something that does NOT have Ephedrine? And I think your also over reacting on the problems with Guaifenesin, I did a google search and didn't find any of the things you mentioned.

Well then back up your answer with some information, from a bystander it just looks like your trying to sell a product.

Top Bottom