Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle on trt

doc8404

I'm on trt I just finished a bulk cycle of Deca and my trt. Looking to cut body fat. I was thinking test prop tren a Winnie just need help with dose and length.

5'8" 180 14%bf

Diet is clean and on point as far as macros just need the drug part

Hey bro. Not to sound like a dick. But if your diet was on point you could get to 10% without the drugs.

As far as dosing for those compounds. I would dose test prop and tren a at 50mg ED or 100mg eod. That will give you 350-400mg per week. Winny I would take 50-75mg per day for 6 weeks. If you can handle the frequent pins, I would run the prop and tren a for 10 weeks.

Thanks for the reply. 10% is doable like you said but I'm trying to hit single digits. Would this be a good cycle? It's my first actual cutting cycle. The rest was either natty or a bulk

Yes and no lol. Yes you'll get cut like no tomorrow. But get ready to fuck your lipids like never before. Winny and tren is one of the worst combos for lipids.
But what I listed is good as far as doses go. Or you could go another route. Spend the next month, while you're getting your gear together, to get your bf% a little lower. Hit that 10-11 of you can. Then run 10 weeks of test prop, tren ace, mast prop. 50mg of each Ed or 100mg eod. That combo of the three is going to be my next go starting in October.

Top Bottom