Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Cycle Test/Tren/Mast/Winni?

streetyfatb

Hi,

Just wondered what you guys make of my cycle

week 1 - 12 50mg ED Test Prop
week 1 - 12 75mg ED Tren ACE
Week 1 - 12 75mg ED Mast Prop

(these are all in 1 vial at that ratio per ml (50mg test,75mg tren,75mg mast per ml) so I can't run them at seperate times)

Also week 1 - 6 Winni tabs @ 60mg ED

EPH - Casual basis.

Background info: This is 6th cycle weight of 17stone (272lbs) height 5"8 training experience 6 years bf floats between 11-14% while off season hoping to get single figures @ over 15 stone this summer.

Goal: Cut up a lot and gain a little size (nothing too major don't want to be bloated up).

Cheers guys

what type of test more prop? why is this can you explain? I have about 3 ml of test 450 left only but wanted to avoid water?

One school of thought says to run the test dosage higher than the tren dosage to avoid ED and libido issues.

How much experience do you have with tren? The sides from tren at 75mg/day are pretty brutal. Not many can take a 12 week cycle at that dosage.

bro that cycles look identical to what I ran 2 years ago, absolutely phenomenal.

oh yea,, the test prop should be at 100mg a day

great cycle .... libiodo shouldnt be a issue witht the prop and mast combined...masteron turns me into a rapist and tren at 75mg shouldnt be a problem

Top Bottom