Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle problem...

FlasKone

So I’m currently cutting on TRT dose (160mg) Test E, var upped from 40mg gradually to 70mg/ day, 65mg of Tren A/ day ~ 460mg a week. I pinned first mast at 17th August at 500mg Mast E.
I also take clen at 100mcg and T3 at 75mcg

I’m freaked out because of the the fact that I get smaller and fatter while on very high protein and calories slightly below maintenance.

On Monday I incorporated YK-11 at 20mg per day doses 3 times and Mast at 500mg per week
And I started to lose weight but this fancy scale at the gym shows I’m going up in the percentage of fat.
I eat 250+ grams of protein. This way I also use more calories (thematic effect) for digesting it.

I don’t over train I sleep rather good for being on tren( I’ve run it at 700mg before maybe that’s why) i also take naps on workout days after the workout and a good high prot meal. I train very hard and harder than the previous workout. I do 2 days on 1 day off which is active recovery (foam roll; cardio/ swimming/ biking and stretching session)
My main goal is to keep my muscle that’s why use Tren in first place.
Give me your 2 cents. What should I be doing or changing? Could the T3 be causing that?
Every opinion is strongly valued!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

those machines are not always as accurate as they may seem... you also need to take those tastes before you have eaten and drank things etc..

what does 'very high protein and calories below maintenance' even means? i THINK i know but i want to hear the actual black and white answer to that.

the truth is the bodybuilder diet you see 'marketed' all over the place is a fallacy. also 'counting calories' and 'eating in a deficit' (whatever the hell that really means makes no sense) because a calorie is NOT a calorie. all a calorie is, is a unit.. a number. diet soda has 0 calories yet i promise if you drink 50 of them a day you will end up screwing yourself trying to lose weight,. our bodies are not a computer where you put in more RAM or more processor and it will give you desired results. so you cannot just count up or down calories and move your weight like magic. our bodies are very very complex, things like hormones, homeostasis, body/muscle memory, insulin, growth hormones, gut health, etc. all factor into the equation even before calories do

also you are running so many different things where you don't know how your body will react to them, that it is impossible to assume anything overall. you should treat these PED's like icing on the cake to enhance what you already have. once you figure out both my points above then you will be able to have greater success

You are taking a lot of stims. I recomend lowering clen to 50 and T3 to 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what does 'very high protein and calories below maintenance' even means? i THINK i know but i want to hear the actual black and white answer to that.

the truth is the bodybuilder diet you see 'marketed' all over the place is a fallacy. also 'counting calories' and 'eating in a deficit' (whatever the hell that really means makes no sense) because a calorie is NOT a calorie. all a calorie is, is a unit.. a number. diet soda has 0 calories yet i promise if you drink 50 of them a day you will end up screwing yourself trying to lose weight,. our bodies are not a computer where you put in more RAM or more processor and it will give you desired results. so you cannot just count up or down calories and move your weight like magic. our bodies are very very complex, things like hormones, homeostasis, body/muscle memory, insulin, growth hormones, gut health, etc. all factor into the equation even before calories do

also you are running so many different things where you don't know how your body will react to them, that it is impossible to assume anything overall. you should treat these PED's like icing on the cake to enhance what you already have. once you figure out both my points above then you will be able to have greater success

I agree that the calorie is a unit but I don’t agree it doesn’t matter the calories intake and the source and macros in it. That’s essential to achieving a physique that you want and also the whole process of seeing what works for you. Now here comes the hormones and all the variables that you mentioned and how you body react to different compound BUT if you don’t know how your body responds do diet and how to actually diet - everything’s pointless.

You are taking a lot of stims. I recomend lowering clen to 50 and T3 to 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the suggestion. I did drop the T3 to 50mcg and I’m now taking a 1-2 week brake of clen.

Top Bottom