Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle help

troutman512

Ok. An someone please help me out with a cycle to cut. I’m 45 6-03 280 16% bf. I’m strong but every time I buy fromgum buys is barely doing anything. Tren is cloudy and everything they get me is in droppers and tastes like rubbing alcohol. I just need someone who actually knows what the fuck I need. I got blood work and it’s all kinds of decked up. Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. An someone please help me out with a cycle to cut. I’m 45 6-03 280 16% bf. I’m strong but every time I buy fromgum buys is barely doing anything. Tren is cloudy and everything they get me is in droppers and tastes like rubbing alcohol. I just need someone who actually knows what the fuck I need. I got blood work and it’s all kinds of decked up. Please.

I don't know what this means at all.

Ok. After re-reading my post, I didn’t understand it myself. Lol. Let’s try this again. Keep in mind, I have had a great deal of help from a few people already. When I first started last April, I was advised to run 500mg Test C and 150mg of Tren A. I started getting blood clots and was actually hospitalized. The Dr said my test levels and estrogen levels were ridiculously out of whack. But I looked good. Sooooo, after talking to some on here, and getting bloodwork done, I stayed off everything for 3-4 months. Now after finally doing plenty of research and talking to people on here, I’ve found more is definitely not better. So I just started Test-E at 250mg a week. I’m also doing 150mg of Tren A a week (pinning mon, weds and fri). I also take Winny pills at 20mg a day and just started GW-501516. For support I take N2guard and also a kidney cleanse. Arimidex to keep my estrogen in control. I’ve learned a lot through this site and talking to people who know. Sorry for the mumbled mess of a post months ago. If there are any other recommendations, I’m all ears. Thanks guys

Dang first cycle should have been test only, and save the tren until you have a lot of AAS experience. You really shouldn't have gone right back on tren again on this cycle either in my opinion. All I can really say at this point is, don't run the winny too long, it's also hepatoxic (like tren), and is going to dry your joints out and crash your lipid profile hard. If you are able to keep your estrogen in check with the arimidex, then keep at it, although some find that aromasin works better for them. Other than that just make sure you have a full PCT on hand and you don't short change yourself there, as that can mean the difference between keeping your gains or not.

Ok. After re-reading my post, I didn’t understand it myself. Lol. Let’s try this again. Keep in mind, I have had a great deal of help from a few people already. When I first started last April, I was advised to run 500mg Test C and 150mg of Tren A. I started getting blood clots and was actually hospitalized. The Dr said my test levels and estrogen levels were ridiculously out of whack. But I looked good. Sooooo, after talking to some on here, and getting bloodwork done, I stayed off everything for 3-4 months. Now after finally doing plenty of research and talking to people on here, I’ve found more is definitely not better. So I just started Test-E at 250mg a week. I’m also doing 150mg of Tren A a week (pinning mon, weds and fri). I also take Winny pills at 20mg a day and just started GW-501516. For support I take N2guard and also a kidney cleanse. Arimidex to keep my estrogen in control. I’ve learned a lot through this site and talking to people who know. Sorry for the mumbled mess of a post months ago. If there are any other recommendations, I’m all ears. Thanks guys

Deffo sort out a good PCT

Top Bottom