Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle help

bgbay

Hi guys. Been a little bit since I've ran anything more than test. 32 6'1 212 13-15%bf. Just hired a trainer to help get my diet dialed in. Going to follow it for about 4 weeks to ensure my eating habits are perfect before I begin a cycle.

Have access to quite a bit. Looking for suggestions on a cycle. Not looking to inject daily if I can avoid it.

Was thinking tren ace and test prop EOD But unsure. Suggestions pleas

So here's what I'm thinking

12 weeks of
Tri tren(50ace/eth/hex) 1cc mwf
Test e 100mg mwf
Caber
Aromasin
50mg of anavar last 4 weeks

Pct
Clomid
Test booster
Aromasin

If it has been a while since you ran your first testosterone cycle, I would regard this one as a first one as well, since your body is not habituated to AAS any more. Therefore, I can say with confidence that you should be getting amazing results with testosterone alone, and there is definitely no need to be using trenbolone - leave it for later, after you run several other cycle.

Cycle looks fine. I agree with @steve smi and would add in cardarine.

Your PCT needs some improvement in my opinion. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

How should run it ?

Cycle looks fine. I agree with @steve smi and would add in cardarine.

Your PCT needs some improvement in my opinion. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

Top Bottom