Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle help

So my order got a little messed up and I received tren e 200 x 3. Test e 250 x 2 and mast e 200 x 1.

Was thinking tren e at 600mg per week
Test e at 500mg per week
Mast at 400mg last 5 weeks ?

So my order got a little messed up and I received tren e 200 x 3. Test e 250 x 2 and mast e 200 x 1.

Test e at 500mg per week

bud you can do what you wish but that is a shitload of gear

600mg of tren a week is 2-3X a dosage you need

you will pay the price.. i hope you are using n2guard and cardarine with that

Test e at 500mg per week

First of all - that is a hella lot of trenbolone - there is just no need for so much. 300-400 mgs per week are plenty. Also, your masteron is enanthate - it will make no difference at all taken for 5 weeks only. Keep in mind that it will take 4 weeks just to kick in, and right when it will start working you will stop using it. Better reduce the dosage and use it all along - at least it will start working. Besides, it blocks SHBG, so it will act as a turbocharger for the other compounds in the cycle.

Test e at 500mg per week

You are going to feel terrible on that dosage of tren. Tren is an extremely androgenic steroid. A little bit goes a long ways.

I would do:

tren e at 300mg per week
Test e at 500mg per week
Mast at 400mg last 5 weeks

Also remember the proper support supplements with your cycle.
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

I like Muskate's layout or you can even lower the test down to 300mg as well. The tren will really be doing the work here and higher test might give more side effects.

Thanks for the responses guys. Appreciate it.

Should I do the mast at 200 per week since apparently it won't kick until 5 weeks? Or get more and do 400mg per week?

Also i do have aromasin but am having a very hard time getting caber. Friend had prami but that makes me super sick. Hate it.

Thanks for the responses guys. Appreciate it.

Should I do the mast at 200 per week since apparently it won't kick until 5 weeks? Or get more and do 400mg per week?

Also i do have aromasin but am having a very hard time getting caber. Friend had prami but that makes me super sick. Hate it.

If you can get more, then do 400 mgs per week. If not - better stretch it out.

Top Bottom