Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle, any suggestions?

Dayreezy3

Hey guys I just got off a Test P and Tren A cycle, I was doing 100mg of tren and 200 mg of test EOD and did it for 8 weeks. The results were great I was able to drop from around 19% bf to 10% my strength went through roof even on an insane caloric deficit and doing 60 minutes of cardio a day I was able to pack on size while maintaining what I had and losing bf , I honestly didn't feel any side effects other than an insane increase in sex drive and confidence, needless to say Tren has officially become my favorite AAS and will be part of many cycles to come but considering how harsh it can be on the body I'm thinking of doing a Masteron P, Test prop, and winny cycle to keep leaning for spring break.. what do you guys think? any suggestions on a better cycle? im a little skeptic on winny so any alternatives on that?

btw my stats are 23 yrs old 5'7, 170 lbs 10% bf

700mg test p and 350mg of tren a just to be 5 7 170?

how many cycles have you done?

700mg test p and 350mg of tren a just to be 5 7 170?

how many cycles have you done?

I've done 5 cycles, Im usually at 185 lbs but for personal and financial reasons I had to stop going to the gym and gained an insane amount of weight that I had to cut naturally and ended losing a lot of muscle mass which is the main reason why opted to take tren I guess I was a bit desperate at the moment but I figured if I had my PCT on point everything would be kosher and so far it has been :)

in that case i believe your cycle looks nice. 75-100mg of prop/mast ed for 8-10 weeks is good and 50mg of winny for last 5

The cycle is a nice combo.....BUT

23 and 5 cycles already; SLOW DOWN give your body time to recover.

Are you running PCT's?

Top Bottom