Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle - anavar, proviron, Clen, t3 and tamoxifen

marcansil

What do you guys think about this cycle? I'm 177cm, 91 kg, 24.5% BF. Regarding the dosages, any thoughts? I'm using tamoxifen during the cycle because I've got ginecomastia... Thx for your help!!

Enviado do meu LENNY3 através do Tapatalk

What do you guys think about this cycle? I'm 177cm, 91 kg, 24.5% BF. Regarding the dosages, any thoughts? I'm using tamoxifen during the cycle because I've got ginecomastia... Thx for your help!!

Do you know what these do? First you are way overweight for any of this. Every cycle needs a test base. Clen and t3? Really? On ur first cycle?!! Stop looking for shortcuts and a magic pill. It wont fix the real problem which is your nutrition sucks and you are not exercising enough.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Do you know what these do? First you are way overweight for any of this. Every cycle needs a test base. Clen and t3? Really? On ur first cycle?!! Stop looking for shortcuts and a magic pill. It wont fix the real problem which is your nutrition sucks and you are not exercising enough.

I've done some research yes, but you can clarify something, please do. I'm on low carb diet (60% protein, 20 carbs, 20 fat) - 1900 cal. I don't intend to do anabolics just now, but I think I eventually will need the extra help, that's why I'm asking, so I won't ruin it if/when I do it.

I've done some research yes, but you can clarify something, please do. I'm on low carb diet (60% protein, 20 carbs, 20 fat) - 1900 cal. I don't intend to do anabolics just now, but I think I eventually will need the extra help, that's why I'm asking, so I won't ruin it if/when I do it.

Idk what research youve been doing but standard 1st cycle is test only. Thsts so you see how ur body responds to the base of every cycle you will run. How long have you been working out? Post you average daily nutrition

Hi Guys, this is my first time to Write anything in the forum so please correct me if I said or write anything wrong or offencive and also accept my apologies if I said anything or write anything wrong.

This will be my second cycle to run !!

First cycle I did last year and I run Test E - 500mg every week for 8 weeks.

1 - 8 weeks - Test E
Gain around 10 kg.
Armidex - .25mg (started when I felt little sensitivity in nipples area) - for 4 weeks.

PCT - HCG - 500iu (whatever iu or Yi) every week - 250 * 250 pinned two times a week - 6 weeks.
Clomid - 25mg everyday for 5 weeks.

I am doing training weights from last 5 or 6 years on and off. Doing straight training no stop from last three years. BF % around 12%.

Age - 30
Height - 184cm
Weight - 86.5kg

Was 91.5kg 7 weeks ago
Doing cutting cycle with dieting/calories count
With High carb day, medium carb day and low carb day. Using Fitnesspal app to count calories.

Weight - 86Kg now

Did few modeling advertisement but my agent told me need more leaner abs and more shredded look.

Was thinking to do this cycle please correct me if I need to add or delete anything from this cycle.

1 - 8 weeks - Test P 100mg/EOD
1 - 8 weeks - Anavar 50mg/ED
1 - 8 weeks - Arimidex (Al) - .25mg ED

PCT -
HCG - 500iu every week for 6 weeks
Nova - 1-2 weeks - 20mg ED
2-4 weeks - 40mg ED
4-6 weeks - 20mg ED
Clomid 1-6 weeks - 25mg ED

I want to use Arimidex because when I did my first cycle my nipples were very sensitive.

Please help me out with this. Thanks.

Hi Guys, this is my first time to Write anything in the forum so please correct me if I said or write anything wrong or offencive and also accept my apologies if I said anything or write anything wrong.

This will be my second cycle to run !!

First cycle I did last year and I run Test E - 500mg every week for 8 weeks.

1 - 8 weeks - Test E
Gain around 10 kg.
Armidex - .25mg (started when I felt little sensitivity in nipples area) - for 4 weeks.

PCT - HCG - 500iu (whatever iu or Yi) every week - 250 * 250 pinned two times a week - 6 weeks.
Clomid - 25mg everyday for 5 weeks.

I am doing training weights from last 5 or 6 years on and off. Doing straight training no stop from last three years. BF % around 12%.

Age - 30
Height - 184cm
Weight - 86.5kg

Was 91.5kg 7 weeks ago
Doing cutting cycle with dieting/calories count
With High carb day, medium carb day and low carb day. Using Fitnesspal app to count calories.

Weight - 86Kg now

Did few modeling advertisement but my agent told me need more leaner abs and more shredded look.

Was thinking to do this cycle please correct me if I need to add or delete anything from this cycle.

1 - 8 weeks - Test P 100mg/EOD
1 - 8 weeks - Anavar 50mg/ED
1 - 8 weeks - Arimidex (Al) - .25mg ED

PCT -
HCG - 500iu every week for 6 weeks
Nova - 1-2 weeks - 20mg ED
2-4 weeks - 40mg ED
4-6 weeks - 20mg ED
Clomid 1-6 weeks - 25mg ED

I want to use Arimidex because when I did my first cycle my nipples were very sensitive.

Please help me out with this. Thanks.
Create ur own thread dont hijack someone elses

Guys talk about 'research' when they mean 'I went on google for two hours'. It wouldn't cut it with a school essay and it's not gonna cut it with using steroids.

If you had done actual research you'd know that 24.5% bodyfat is way too high to go on cycle with. It's also the reason for the gyno. Adding steroids to that level of fat is only gonna make the gyno worse.

Diet first. Then ask again.

Top Bottom