Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Cycle - Advice Please

SebbyO2

Hi All,

Looking at doing a decent cycle, 8th cycle coming up never had any issues, probably erred on the side of caution and have always had smaller dosed cycles.

Wanted to up the dose and run it by the forum for feedback and any suggestions/advice.

Background:
Mid 30's, 8th cycle, 115kgs/250lbs, 10~18% bodyfat depending on season/cycle

September 2019 Cutting Cycle
Weeks 1~5DBol 50mg ED
Weeks 6~10
Clen 50mcg/day 2 on 2 off 2 on
Taurine 2g/day
Weeks 1~10
Test-E 400mg/wk
EQ 400mg/wk
Tren-E 400mg/wk
N2 Guard 7 Tabs ED
0.5mg Anastrol/Arimidex EOD
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Caber 0.25mg EOD
Cardarine 20mg ED
Weeks 11~17
Perfect PCT
Cheers

Seb

I don't think dianabol is a great compound for a cut cycle, as it is likely to add bloat and water weight. Maybe try Anavar or something with less potential to aromatize instead. For the injectables, you probably want to run the EQ longer since it's a very long ester and quite mild. I'd bump tjeneq and test out to 14 or 16 weeks. Don't extend the tren time, and to be honest 400mg per week of tren is on the high side. If you have a lot of tren experience and know it's an okay dose for you, then that's okay, otherwise back it down to 200 to 300mg per week. If you get bad tren sides with tren e, you are stuck on that rollercoaster for about 2 weeks when you bail. I love the cardarine for that extra gear with cardio.

cutting cycle? what? dbol does not go in a cutting cycle... i dont care if you are using tren, clen , whatever... that makes no sense... clen has no place in this cycle whatsoever... you already have tren in there... thats hard enough on you... gw501516, that would make sense... shit, even an oral steroid would be better than clen... eq only 10 weeks? where are you coming up with this?

Yeah its a bit messy.

Previous cycle was:

Weeks 1~5Winstrol 25mg ED
Weeks 6~11Clen 50mcg/day 2 on 2 off 2 on
Taurine 2g/day
Weeks 1~10Galactic Rip Blend 2mL TPW
Test-P 140mg, Tren-A 140mg, Mast 160mg
0.5mg Anastrol/Arimidex EOD
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Caber 0.25mg EOD
Cardarine 20mg ED

That was two cycles ago and then last cycle was:

Weeks 1~4

Tbol 40mg ED
Test-P 525mg/wk

Weeks 5~8

Test-P 350mg/wk
Tren-A 350mg/wk

Weeks 9~14

Test-P 175mg/wk
Tren-A 350mg/wk
Mast-P 350mg/wk

Weeks 1~14

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Caber 0.25mg EOD
Cardarine 20mg ED
N2 Guard 7 Tabs ED

Basically I got good gains from the cycles but zero sides and I was trying to bump up the doses to get better results.

Clen I didnt really see did much two cycles ago, and I can switch dbol for stanazanol/anavar to cut, sure.

The esters I'm not really understanding.

I've used test-p and tren-a last time as you see above but the volume of doses made my arse a pin cushion, and I notice with test-e and tren-e they are much higher dosed so less volume to inject (and cheaper).

I'm obviously not seeing the big picture, should I stick with the short esters, whats the point of running longer than 10 weeks on the longer esters?

Sorry if the questions are stupid.

Go with tbol first 6 weeks, dbol and cutting cycle can t go together, no way. Also 10 weeks on EQ is to short, you need to run it at least 14 weeks at 550-600mg minimum otherwise you wasting your money.

you can use test e and tren e, thats fine man but dbol on a cutting cycle is the complete polar opposite and eq needs to be ran longer than 10 weeks... eq and deca are very very long esters and need to be ran longer... it really doesnt fit here.. test, tren and masteron or test, tren and primo is a great stack.. unless you just start tren a little later in the cycle because you clearly dont want to run tren too long and being you need to run eq longer, then you could do that... prmo would be a great option with test and tren

Should I just switch out the EQ for either Primo or Mast again then?

And run something like tbol or winstrol instead of the dbol for 5/6 weeks on top of 400mg/week of Test, 400mg/week of Primo or Mast and then like 300mg of the Tren/week?

If I can put up with the volumes am I better off sticking with Test-P and Tren-A as opposed to the long esthers? I still don't quite understand the difference other than being in your system longer?

short esters are usually used by competitors who want more flexibility to start and stop their gear ahead of a boom or bust show
My very first cycle I stupidly ran short esters.....never again.

Top Bottom