Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle

samspears66

Hey guys, My next cutting cycle is going to consist of tren\test\winni\maybe some deca also. I've used both tren acetate and test prop and it hurts like a mother f**cker. Is it alright to use the enthanate versions of both these roids for a cutting cycle? And if so what dosage would you recommend? By the way I'm also going to be taking 0.25mg of adex ED. Weight 227, bf 18%, ht 5'11"

18% is way too high to be using steroids man... you need to fix your diet and training discipline and consistency and get your body fat down first... you are hoping steroids are going to do this and thats just not how it works

Bump....diet, training, cardio seem to need work.

Using tren at 18% body fat is a horrible idea. It also simply isn't needed.

You can easily get your body fat down to 12% by just some simple diet changes. Do that first and then use tren

Why not start with adjusting your diet, adding a little bit of cardio if needed and see how far you can get. I've never liked this idea of using these certain "cutting drugs" as some kind of substitute for the work itself.

Top Bottom