Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting on cruise control

John89231

Hey guys I am currently on (cruise control) or HRT lol but getting ready for a photoshoot /contest in 10 weeks from now

Quick stats:
5 foot 10
10% BF

Here is what I have planned and currently on

200mg of test EW
.25 mg Arimidex EOD

I will also be taking
6 grams of Creatine Ethyl Ester ED
9 grams of Arginine (Nitric Oxide Supp) ED
both of these are for good pumps when it comes time for the photo shoot

2 weeks on 2 weeks off of ECA stack
25-50 mg of Ephedrine
200-400mg of caffeine
1-2 aspirin a day

I need to shred about 5-10 pounds of fat and maybe make some lean gains if there is enough time during this 10 week period.

I will be eating a caloric deficit diet and need to also be doing morning cardio 1-3 times a week

I really need suggestions on how to do morning cardio for 40 minutes or so. I have never done this before and pretty clueless (completely empty stomach?how long? protein shake after?)

I plan on going solar tanning all the way up to this event (not using pro-tan)

Any help with diuretics (or anything else that should be taken pre-contest) WOULD BE AMAZING I know nothing of them and want every advantage I can get because this event IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME and could possibly be life changing.

I do morning cardio on empty stomach 5 days aweek.. 20 minutes cybex machine 25 minutes treamill..

Afterwards big shake 4 scoops strawberries tablespoon pb..

I've heard treadmill (or running) is too hard on the body so I think ill keep it to the stepper or eliptical..... I just need to know how hard I need to be going to be burning fat calories

Right now I'm thinking 10 minutes warmup (walk to gym)
and then like 35-40 minutes cardio
With shake right afterwards (probably a muscle milk with 10-20 grams of BCAA's thrown in there)

Top Bottom